View Full Version : Do you have an interesting dating story

Jay
01-21-2006, 06:01 PM
I thought this would be a good topic for discussion. Singles and married people alike are invited to participate.

Share with the group odd and unusual things that have happened to you while active in the singles scene. Maybe someone approaced you and hit you in unusual place. Maybe you something strange or humerous happened to you while on a date.

Share details or keep it short and sweet its up to you.

Leon
01-22-2006, 01:27 AM
I thought this would be a good topic for discussion. Singles and married people alike are invited to participate.

Share with the group odd and unusual things that have happened to you while active in the singles scene. Maybe someone approaced you and hit you in unusual place. Maybe you something strange or humerous happened to you while on a date.

Share details or keep it short and sweet its up to you.

Well, it's odd but it doesn't necessarily meet the "singles' scene" since I was married most of the time...Beginning when I was 16 years old, married women have seen fit to present themselves to me, physically and especially emotionally. They unload onto to me their relationship and family problems, they tell me their 'secret thoughts', they tell me what's going on in their bedrooms with their husbands. Then, inevitably in time, they disclose their willingness to cheat.

Now I have NEVER slept with someone else's wife but at least 50 of them have been much more friendly than their husbands would appreciate. I recognize them now. Without exception they 'dis' their husbands within the first two minutes of a conversation.

Not to dig on the wives, I can relate to the sense of being trapped in a relationship....I sense that's why they feel so at ease and trusting of me. It'll be hard for me though to trust someone now knowing how quickly they can seek solace in someone else.

Oki_Man5
01-22-2006, 06:38 AM
Could be a date---this prob should be on the other board, but a date could be for the guys to go to classes to learn how to get the ladies to chase after them like they have chased after (speaking loosely) Leon.

Can't be a date cause we want to keep it a secret from our ladies. LOL

Leon
01-22-2006, 09:41 AM
If they were single, I'd be a very happy man.