View Full Version : Streaker in Nichols Hills

Keith
01-20-2006, 08:33 PM
http://kfor.images.worldnow.com/images/4388975_BG1.jpg

NICHOLS HILLS, Okla. -- They call him the streak! A man has been spotted repeatedly in a Nichols Hills shopping center wearing little more than a smile and police fear his crimes will progress if he's not caught soon.

The man was first spotted around noon Thursday and then he reappeared shortly after 5:00 p.m. In each case he was only wearing glasses and tennis shoes.

He has been spotted several times lurking around a Nichols Hills shopping center. On at least three occasions, the man has stripped down to tennis shoes and glasses, startling customers and employees.

“I was down on the floor playing with my son and here is this guy, naked, doing his stuff,” Lauren Grande says.

Lauren Grande manages a children's clothing store. The "naked man" was fondling himself directly outside her window.

“I think my jaw fell to the floor. I don't know how I managed to make it to the phone to dial 911. [I was] just shocked,” Grande says.

The suspect darted across the corridor and into a crowded hair salon.

“I couldn't believe it actually happened. It was very shocking,” Mistie Graven says.

It's a shocking image Mistie Graven can't shake from her mind.
“I was very unexpected. I didn't think it was real,” Graven adds.

Nichols Hills Police say the man poses a real threat to this community. Commonly, this inappropriate behavior escalates.

“Often times it will progress to more outrageous things. They may commit rape or abductions or whatever your imagination can come up with,” says Lt. Bruce Funderburk of the Nichols Hills Police Department.

Police are increasing patrols and distributing the composite sketches. Merchants and customers are urged to keep an eye out.

“We are waiting to see if he comes back, so we can get him,” Lt. Funderburk.
There have been three similar cases in Oklahoma City and The Village. If you have any information your are asked to call Nichols Hills Police.

Karried
01-20-2006, 08:38 PM
Guys, guys, guys... what did we all tell you about appropriate skinny dipping? Remember to remove the glasses! This poor guy is just probably lost since they drained the canal -looking for a body of water...

Someone needs to gently lead him in the right direction ...stun guns and tranquilizer darts might do the trick, anyone up for target practice? He'll make a nice shining moving target from behind.

Keith
01-20-2006, 08:49 PM
Guys, guys, guys... what did we all tell you about appropriate skinny dipping? Remember to remove the glasses! This poor guy is just probably lost since they drained the canal -looking for a body of water...

Someone needs to gently lead him in the right direction ...stun guns and tranquilizer darts might do the trick, anyone up for target practice? He'll make a nice shining moving target from behind.
The least he could do is to wear a hat. At least he doesn't have to worry about getting a sunburn on his.............back, since this is winter time.

Karried
01-20-2006, 09:43 PM
LOL!

You are right - a hat is all he needs!

Oki_Man5
01-21-2006, 06:08 AM
And SweetDaisy and OSU PA are loading their camping equipment to set up camp in the shopping center hoping to find a little action. :sofa:

:poke: in my eye by SweetDaisy's hairy toe. LOL

Now, I am going off into the witness protection program.

Intrepid
01-21-2006, 07:15 AM
Now why can't there ever be streakers/flashers that are women? I think it's a conspiracy! lol