View Full Version : Another Question for the Ladies

Leon
01-18-2006, 10:22 PM
Do you ladies have an unwritten 'hands off' rule? If one of you says I like 'that guy', do the rest of you avoid him?

Karried
01-18-2006, 10:42 PM
Some women consider that a Green light - competition on!

It's a dog eat dog world ( or in this case, a woman eat dog world) all's fair in love and war...

But, for me, when I was single many moons ago and out 'clubbing' with girlfriends ... I respected that request.. I just learned to call dibs first!

osupa05
01-18-2006, 10:50 PM
I agree.. beat 'em to the punch or back off!

Leon
01-19-2006, 05:31 AM
Long ago I was a 'victim' of this....This girl I was NOT interested in told her friends to "leave him alone, he's mine" so they wouldn't talk to me. It still angers me today that one person would try to control who talks to who.

sweetdaisy
01-19-2006, 07:28 AM
Okay, this is a situation that requires some easy stepping. Now, if a friend of mine was dating a guy and they broke up and he came onto me, NO WAY. Ex-boyfriends are definately HANDS OFF.

But a guy that the two of you meet out somewhere? Nah...I don't buy into that whole "I saw him first so he's mine" stuff. I wouldn't go out of my way to catch his eye, but if he showed interest in me and not my friend, then it's HIS decision. That "hands off my man (who actually is NOT your man)" is really immature.

osupa05
01-19-2006, 07:46 AM
I think it's not even that big of a deal anymore.. it's more of a jr. high thing.. when there are a limited number of guys "available" (well, I grew up in a small town). I actually have yet to have that situation happen to me... There's more fish in the sea, I guess... Does it happen a lot to other people? Maybe I'm just weird!!! ;~P But, the next mullet we find girls.. he's sooo mine!!! haha!

Leon
01-20-2006, 03:10 PM
She should have a commitment out of him before starting to weild off other people.