View Full Version : Leg/Foot Shavin'

Leon
01-18-2006, 10:13 PM
OK ladies....today at Will Rogers I notice a nice looking lady....about 45 years old. She had on a nice top, jeans, and sandals. I noticed (OK) a little hair on the top of her foot. Have I not noticed this on women before? Is it there on all of you? Is that something you shve with your legs? It's just been eating at me all day.

Karried
01-18-2006, 10:25 PM
It was a rare Sasquash sighting... LOL

osupa05
01-18-2006, 10:32 PM
Haha.. sasquash!!

Everybody has hair on their feet... just some more than others, some longer than others, some darker (and hence more noticable than others)! I, for one, will shave my toes in the summer if I think they are lookin' a little hairy (yeah, I know, it's disgusting)... but on the flip side, my hair is light colored so it isn't readly noticable.

Karried
01-18-2006, 10:37 PM
LOL - I occasionally refer to myself as having Hobbit feet .. just a bit hairy mind you - I don't want that visual permanently stamped into anyone's memory!!

Now, here's an important clue for anyone sporting hairy toe syndrome, if you can braid it, it's time for Schick!

Leon
01-19-2006, 05:34 AM
Now, here's an important clue for anyone sporting hairy toe syndrome, if you can braid it, it's time for Schick!

Ahh, that's gross!

The woman I mentioned looked great otherwise...but have you ever noticed how your eyes gravitate toward thisng like that?

sweetdaisy
01-19-2006, 07:34 AM
Foot hair on a woman is one of those things that you just shouldn't talk about. You tend to hope that a woman would properly groom herself so that it wouldn't be an issue (ranking up there with the moustache, chin hairs, excessive neck hair, and some other unmentionable stray hairs), but the fact is, we have body hair too. It sucks.

Hopefully, a man would not be so shallow as to be completely turned off by it if she had a fly-away every so often, but hey...who knows? For now, I must make my "waxing" list and ensure I put my big toe on there. Apparently, those 5 hairs could make or break my love life. :D (hope my foot doesn't get cold.)

osupa05
01-19-2006, 07:40 AM
waxin' the moe and joe.. ouch... for the love of skin, can't you just shave it, SwtDsy????

sweetdaisy
01-19-2006, 07:50 AM
hee hee. I won't even begin to talk about the waxing horrors my body endures. But usually it requires a couple of cocktails to dull the pain. :D

osupa05
01-19-2006, 08:15 AM
It's what we like to call...self medication!!! We'll have to have another girls night out to satirize the sundry stories of seeking sleek skin!

Leon
01-20-2006, 02:59 PM
Hopefully, a man would not be so shallow as to be completely turned off by it if she had a fly-away every so often, but hey...who knows? For now, I must make my "waxing" list and ensure I put my big toe on there. Apparently, those 5 hairs could make or break my love life. :D (hope my foot doesn't get cold.)

I got a good chuckle outta this one.

I could get past it though. You ladies get past our hairy *sses don't you? If I see her again should I offer to shave :numchucks her feet? LoL
:omg: .....Now there's an opening line I'll bet you've never heard before. "Hey, baby, what do ya say, maybe we could get together for a drink, I could shave your hooves and we'll see what happens?" LOL

osupa05
01-20-2006, 04:38 PM
Wait... nobody ever told me guys have hairy you know whats!!!! ewww! ;~P

Karried
01-20-2006, 08:33 PM
shave your hooves??? LOL

I guess first impressions really do count ..

sweetdaisy
01-21-2006, 09:55 AM
Y'know Leon, you bring up a very good point with you comment about men's hairy *sses. Why is it that it's okay for men to walk around with hair sprouting out of their ears, noses, earlobes, necks, toes, BACKS (YUCK!),etc., but a few hairs on my toe is repulsive? (Not saying that YOU are repulsed, just a generalized statement.)

I want someone to explain to me why it's okay for a MAN to look like a gorilla, but women are expected to pluck, tweeze, wax, and shave every part of their body. Kinda pisses me off, the amount of money I spend on razors, shave gel, wax, etc. GRRR! ;)

Karried
01-21-2006, 10:19 AM
You are so right SweetDaisy! How did this happen anyway?

When I think about it, men don't shave their armpits, legs or toes (and backs are sooo bad!) ... and we are supposed to, who decided that ??! Don't even get me started on the Brazilian ... uh,oh this is quickly deteriorating!

Keith
01-21-2006, 11:30 AM
Y'know Leon, you bring up a very good point with you comment about men's hairy *sses. Why is it that it's okay for men to walk around with hair sprouting out of their ears, noses, earlobes, necks, toes, BACKS (YUCK!),etc., but a few hairs on my toe is repulsive? (Not saying that YOU are repulsed, just a generalized statement.)

I want someone to explain to me why it's okay for a MAN to look like a gorilla, but women are expected to pluck, tweeze, wax, and shave every part of their body. Kinda pisses me off, the amount of money I spend on razors, shave gel, wax, etc. GRRR! ;)
I guess it is suppose to be the macho look for the man?? I am one of those that has hair growing out my ears, nose, and necks (one reason I always wear a shirt). It's not attractive, so I do get trimmed up every three weeks. Plus, since my hair is blonde, it is not as noticable. Some women love hairy men, while others can't stand it.

There is nothing worse than seeing a lady with hairy armpits, hairy legs, or a better mustache than mine. It's just not pretty or attractive. Men just don't care how hairy they are.

Just think of all of the married women who shave their husbands backs and butts? Something to look forward too, huh?

Curt
01-21-2006, 02:51 PM
There are actually alot of men that now shave or wax also. I dont like my women hairy and I am sure they would not like me hairy either, TMI.

Now Karrie lets talk about that brazilian :)

Karried
01-21-2006, 04:26 PM
If it ever comes down to shaving anyone's butt or back, I'm so outta there!

I don't recall signing up for that.. For better or worse, For hairy or smooth... LOL

Oki_Man5
01-21-2006, 04:41 PM
But it is for you, Karrie.

Keith
01-21-2006, 05:30 PM
But it is for you, Karrie.
Now that was bad.:LolLolLol . We always seem to make Karried the "butt" of the joke. Actually, Karried, my wife does not shave my back or anything else like that. If I want it shaved, I gotta do it myself.

sweetdaisy
01-21-2006, 06:33 PM
I once waxed my ex-husband's back. That was NOT a pleasant experience for either of us.

Oki_Man5
01-21-2006, 06:38 PM
Oh, Well! There is a full moon out tonight; isn't there?

Must be; my fangs are showing. :lame:

Oki_Man5
01-21-2006, 06:39 PM
I once waxed my ex-husband's back. That was NOT a pleasant experience for either of us.

Would you like to wax it now that he is an ex?

Leon
01-22-2006, 12:47 AM

Missy, a few of us pay attention and at least try to groom ourselves. :tiphat:

But as far as "Why do you do it?"....Just because you're so much more beautiful without hair...It's a competition, girl....what kinda guy could you atract with hairy legs? LOL Ya need it on you head and eyebrows though....don't go hairless there.:tweeted:

Leon
01-22-2006, 12:49 AM
Just think of all of the married women who shave their husbands backs and butts? Something to look forward too, huh?

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oki_Man5
01-22-2006, 06:22 AM
Gotta agree with Leon two posts up--It was you ladies who set the standard for yourselves to aspire to.

And since the guys like the standard you set, and in view of the competition, the bar keeps getting higher and higher.

And to think, Sweetdaisy, because of your looks (the down deep beauty you posess before you do the primping) you have so much higher of a jumping off point than let us say a homely girl.

Cruel I Am but Honest.

Oki_Man5
01-22-2006, 06:31 AM
I keep hanging up on how you, Leon, saw the hair on the big toe---it is wintertime in Oklahoma, so was she not wearing pantyhose or socks of some kind? Just I been hung up on this little detail.

Intrepid
01-22-2006, 07:10 AM
I keep hanging up on how you, Leon, saw the hair on the big toe---it is wintertime in Oklahoma, so was she not wearing pantyhose or socks of some kind? Just I been hung up on this little detail.

With as warm as it has been, flip flops are not totally out of the question. I for one have been known to wear shorts many winter days here in Oklahoma.

Maybe it was a warm day when he witnessed the hairy toe. :)

:tiphat:

Leon
01-22-2006, 09:38 AM

She had jeans with sandals on and sat at the very next table. She probably was not traveling north. It hasn't been cold here lately, Okiman.

kellekokid
01-22-2006, 10:30 AM
I just can't help but think of just how hairy that toe must have been! One table over and you could see the hairs?! How hard and/or long did you have to look before you noticed anyway?

osupa05
01-22-2006, 12:48 PM
I wear flippies all the time! Even when it snows!

But I heard somewhere that it was the females who really set the standard (the magazine standard) of thin, hair-less, etc. I heard that guys really don't always want the supermodel type (although they do drool too much when walks in a room or a when they see it in the mag). Sure what guy doesn't like looking at a beautiful woman, but what girl doesn't like looking at a hot guy! but I don't think that that's the goal that your average everyday gal/guy strives for in themselves/their potiential SO... Is it true?

Intrepid
01-22-2006, 12:51 PM
I'll take a natural looking, girl-next-door type over a super model any day of the week, any week of the year, any year of the decade, any decade of the century. Hahahaha I guess you get my point.

:)

sweetdaisy
01-22-2006, 03:19 PM
The phrase "natural looking" implies hair, Intrepid. Just to let you know. :D

Intrepid
01-22-2006, 03:34 PM
The phrase "natural looking" implies hair, Intrepid. Just to let you know. :D

Bring it on. I'll just incorporate into the "fun".

ROFL

sweetdaisy
01-22-2006, 03:45 PM
well, as a single girl in the middle of winter, I have more than enough fuzz on my legs to keep a guy busy. ;) PURRR...

OMG, I can't believe I just said this!

Intrepid
01-22-2006, 03:49 PM
well, as a single girl in the middle of winter, I have more than enough fuzz on my legs to keep a guy busy. ;) PURRR...

OMG, I can't believe I just said this!

Oh really??? ;)

In the immortal words of our "Friend" Joey Tribiani -

"How YOU doin'?"

:spin:

sweetdaisy
01-22-2006, 03:51 PM
Me and my "cricket legs" are just FINE. :D (chirp! chirp!)

Curt
01-22-2006, 04:03 PM
Yah Osupa it's true, I cant speak for other guys but yah looking at a super model is nice, I would not want one, give me a t-shirt and blue jean wearing average girl over a super model anyday, at least she would be down to earth and not hung up on herself.

Karried
01-22-2006, 04:12 PM
ha, ha Sweetdaisy - there are days when I could double for sandpaper!

Now I can't believe I just said that!

Curt
01-22-2006, 04:14 PM
ha, ha Sweetdaisy - there are days when I could double for sandpaper!

Now I can't believe I just said that!
LOL, Karrie you crack me up woman..
might have been the whiskey, could have been the gin :)

Leon
01-22-2006, 06:28 PM
But I heard somewhere that it was the females who really set the standard (the magazine standard) of thin, hair-less, etc. I heard that guys really don't always want the supermodel type (although they do drool too much when walks in a room or a when they see it in the mag). Sure what guy doesn't like looking at a beautiful woman, but what girl doesn't like looking at a hot guy! but I don't think that that's the goal that your average everyday gal/guy strives for in themselves/their potiential SO... Is it true?

It's all a part of "The Game". One doesn't have to play the game by the understood rules. But that affects their available choices of guys to choose from.

Same with me; I don't always care for the rules us guys are expected to follow. But it's either play by the rules or never meet anyone.