View Full Version : What was the top OKC talk event of 2005

mranderson
12-31-2005, 07:49 AM
This is where we discuss the top event to effect OKC talk during 2005. Please keep it about OKC Talk.

Faith
12-31-2005, 12:08 PM
mranderson meeting Ms. Right! : )

Keith
12-31-2005, 12:58 PM
This is where we discuss the top event to effect OKC talk during 2005. Please keep it about OKC Talk.
This is a touch one, since there were so many great things that happened this year.

What was the top event for OKC Talk in 2005
OKC Talk celebrates first birthday (2)
OKC Talk hits 1,500 members
Patrick gets married (1)
Mr Anderson finally meets Ms. right
OKC talk fundraiser
Pet and Singles sections huge successes (3)
OKC Talk starts in person events
OKC Talk gear online store opens
OKC Talk reaches both coasts
City leaders join OKC Talk

How about my top three picks??
1) I think the top event this year on okctalk was when Patrick and Megan got married. Two people that have been together for many, many, years, finally tied the knot. It was a special occasion, and I was honored to be a part of the wedding party. Patrick is truly a best friend to me.

2) OKCTalk Celebrates it's first birthday. KUDOS to Todd Reagor:congrats:

3) Pets and Singles section a huge success.

Ok, I am going to sneak one more in......

4) OKCTalk starts in person events (singles get together at Bricktown Ballpark w/ Intrepid and daughter, gbytes, osupa05, sweetdaisy, myself and my daughter) We had a great time!!

Karried
12-31-2005, 01:20 PM
I would have voted for OKC get a new Hornets Section :-)

(okay so I'm a little excited about tonight's game!)

Randy
12-31-2005, 01:35 PM
Since I am still considered a "newby" on this forum, I am not familiar with all of the milestones that have been made.

My vote would be the fact that this forum has made it through one year and looks to be steadily growing. That happens when you have an administrator that knows what he is doing, and moderators that do a real good job of keeping things under control. This is a great place to be.

And, even though I don't know him, I would like to congratulate Patrick on his marriage.