View Full Version : New Year's

sweetdaisy
12-30-2005, 09:28 PM
So what are you sassy singles up to for New Year's this year?

I'm going to be very lame and have a quiet night at home, but am just curious about (or trying to live vicariously through) you all.

gbyte
12-30-2005, 09:39 PM
probably not much of anything unless I'm feeling more energetic than I am today then I'll go out and have a bit of fun somewhere :)

kellekokid
12-31-2005, 12:50 PM
right now the plan is to be with family hanging out w/ munchies and drinks and maybe watching movies or playing board games...nothing spectacular but good company. I'll admit though I'd be open to ideas of other stuff to do.

dirtrider73068
12-31-2005, 04:01 PM
Me will be about the same as last year sit here by myself, but this time I will have the kids. Shoot I may not even drink, guess depends on how I feel when that niht gets here.

osupa05
12-31-2005, 04:52 PM
haha.. sassy singles!

Oki_Man5
12-31-2005, 05:19 PM
Not single here, but we will probably (no, for sure) stay here at home doing our usual---It is Saturday Night. haha

We went downtown one time a long time ago before there was a bricktown, but that night was so danged cold that we never went back.

Tonight would probably be ok to go down there, but with all the fires, I really do not want to be anywhere but here just in case one comes this way. This morning the wind was really high, and there was smoke everywhere, butr never did see a fire or hear the sirens, so it must have been a big one a long way away.

Here is wishing youall a Happy New Year.

Pete

OOps! Did I catch myself reading the singles' stuff?

dirtrider73068
12-31-2005, 05:22 PM
Hope everybody has a fun new years!

Intrepid
12-31-2005, 05:51 PM
So what are you sassy singles up to for New Year's this year?

I'm going to be very lame and have a quiet night at home, but am just curious about (or trying to live vicariously through) you all.

Same here. Probably gonna watch a movie or something.

mranderson
12-31-2005, 06:48 PM
Already did it. We went to see "Walk the line," and then ate dinner. She will open her New Years gift sometime afetr midnight.

sweetdaisy
12-31-2005, 10:39 PM
Okay. It's official...I'm spending New Year's on OKCTalk. I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad about that fact. :)

Intrepid
12-31-2005, 10:47 PM
I actually have the A-Team on right now. How pathetic is that?

Intrepid
12-31-2005, 10:53 PM
For those that are at home, or in front of a TV this evening, did you see Dick Clark tonight? Looks the same, but sounds awful. I know he had a stroke, but I thought that because he was coming back, in meant that he had fully recovered.

I feel bad for him. New Year's Eve just isn't the same without the same old ageless Dick Clark. I hope he continues to recover.

sweetdaisy
12-31-2005, 10:58 PM
Yeah, I didn't see Dick, but did hear his voice. He REALLY sounds bad. Poor guy. He's such an important part of the New Year celebration...it'll never be the same without him.

BTW, Intrepid, you win the "pathetic" award for the night. The A-Team? Are you freakin' kidding me?

I've settled on New Year's with Anderson Cooper on CNN...because he is HOT! PURRRR...

LOL!!!

sweetdaisy
12-31-2005, 10:59 PM
Here it is!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

Intrepid
12-31-2005, 11:07 PM
Yeah, I didn't see Dick, but did hear his voice. He REALLY sounds bad. Poor guy. He's such an important part of the New Year celebration...it'll never be the same without him.

BTW, Intrepid, you win the "pathetic" award for the night. The A-Team? Are you freakin' kidding me?

I've settled on New Year's with Anderson Cooper on CNN...because he is HOT! PURRRR...

LOL!!!

Well, I was flipping the channel, and came upon on the good old A-Team, was watching for a few minutes, laughing a little, and then I came to the computer. It was just a coincidence that it was on when I sent my post. =)

I like Anderson Cooper too. He was the host of the "reality" show "The Mole". It was a good show, but never the same since he stopped hosting. Did you know that his mom was Gloria Vanderbilt? I sure didn't...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

sweetdaisy
12-31-2005, 11:11 PM
Oh, I loved "The Mole"...in fact, that's what first turned me on to him. And no, I didn't know his mom is G.V. that's pretty cool info.

Although, there was also a time when I thought "Face" from the A-team ruled the world. ;) HEE HEE!

Intrepid
12-31-2005, 11:18 PM
Oh, I loved "The Mole"...in fact, that's what first turned me on to him. And no, I didn't know his mom is G.V. that's pretty cool info.

Although, there was also a time when I thought "Face" from the A-team ruled the world. ;) HEE HEE!

Dirk Benedict was also awesome in Battlestar Galactica.

Did you know that he was diagnosed with prostate canceer at age 25, and supposedly beat it with all natural remedies?

Damn, I'm starting 2006 with a plethora of information. :irule:

:tiphat:

Intrepid
12-31-2005, 11:34 PM
Wow...The Bangles are on.

Suzanna Hoff is still quite yummy!

=)

Oki_Man5
01-01-2006, 05:48 AM
I wish I had known youall were spending your New-Year's-Eve evening here; maybe I would have barged in and sat a spell myself. Thinking it might have kept me awake. Do you know how awful it is to fall asleep while trying to stay awake, and then to have to get up and go to bed. It is the most miserable thing I can think of, and last night was one of them for me.

I saw tho the ball come down in Times Square NY but by the time it came here and SweetDaisy posted her Happy New Year, I was off in dreamland...LOL I think my dream was one day I will be experienced enough to navigate OKCTalk LOL

Have a great day,
Pete