View Full Version : Good thing I was drinking...

osupa05
12-30-2005, 08:03 PM
...tonight! I got a what I would consider a wonderful form of rejection! Of course many of you by now know my current guy saga... well, tonight, he commenced to tell me that he would be able to see me if I would go to Wal-Mart with him...haha! If it has really come to that... the only time he has to spend with me is shopping at wally-world.. well, I think I need some more to drink!!! Good times! :tiphat:

sweetdaisy
12-30-2005, 08:07 PM
y'know, shopping at Wally World can be good times! Maybe he would've bought you something special. ;) Or at least bought you a Sam's cola if you asked nicely.

Ooh! My question: was it a Super Wal-Mart or just a regular one? That makes a HUGE difference!

gbyte
12-30-2005, 08:11 PM
lol @ sweetdaisy!

Don't fret too long on it osupa! I'm sure there are many other guys who would love to have a chance to hang out with you :)

osupa05
12-30-2005, 08:27 PM
haha.. I secretly love shopping at Wally-world.. most of the time.. It's just the fact that I got his leftover going to Wal-Mart time! It's more the principle than the action... I would love to go to Wal-Mart with him.. but I don't think they'd like me showing up in my pj's and house shoes...haha!

sweetdaisy
12-30-2005, 08:35 PM
You can learn quite a bit about a person when they're shopping for stuff at Wally world. You never know, he may have picked up some things that would turn you off of him, and then this would be a moot point. He may have needed to buy a vat of Jock Itch cream, some super duper Odor Eaters insoles, extra-strength athlete's foot cream, lice shampoo, and adult diapers.

You just commented about a man who shops with a woman being a treasure...perhaps you should've gone. PJ's and house shoes are haute coture for Wal-Mart!

osupa05
12-30-2005, 08:46 PM
haha... you're a barrel of laughs!! So much more fun than a barrel of monkeys!!! I've missed ya!!

sweetdaisy
12-30-2005, 08:54 PM
I've missed you too!

I think you, me, and Kellekokid should do a girl's nite at a Hornet's game or something. Or, we can go to Wal-mart, if you like. :D

osupa05
12-30-2005, 09:16 PM
ohhh.. sounds fun!!!

kellekokid
12-30-2005, 11:57 PM
count me in on a girls night out! If nothing else we can have a couple of drinks and plan an okctalk get together that might actually gel!

As to the shopping at Wal-Mart a g/friend and I, just last night, went to Johnny Carino's for dinner then spent the next 2 or 3 hours at Wal-Mart just casually stolling, looking at all the Christmas stuff on sale, picking up hair stuff, trying on shoes we didn't need and buying a new home for my fish Vinnie! I'm still not sure if that was a sad state of affairs or just a fun time spent in good company haha but I'm leaning towards the latter...

osupa05
12-31-2005, 08:05 AM
Yes..definitley the latter... I have many fond memories of 4 am Wal-Mart runs with friends (of course this was undergrad..haha!).. dressing up in horrid sunglasses with scarves and gaudy hand bags and running around the store or playing hide and seek! Then it would inevitably end in buying less than fresh donuts and going back to the dorm to pig out! Lots of good times in your local neighbor Wally World!!!

sweetdaisy
12-31-2005, 08:11 AM
Oh, osupa, I also fondly remember the Stillwater Wally World. Of course, I was there when it was first built. That seemed to provide hours of entertainment for my friends and I. Running amok through the aisles throwing merchandise at each other (we always put it back), and playing hide and seek in the sporting goods area. SIGH! Truly good times. Then off to Shortcakes or Denny's to gorge ourselves on cheap greasy food. Mmmm...

osupa05
12-31-2005, 08:34 AM
Oh man... what I wouldn't give for some shortcakes!!!! Especially at 3 am!!! Maybe we should all roadtrip up there one night... our next OKCtalk Singles adventure!!! (tummy ache included!!!)

kellekokid
12-31-2005, 12:46 PM
Oh man... what I wouldn't give for some shortcakes!!!! Especially at 3 am!!! Maybe we should all roadtrip up there one night... our next OKCtalk Singles adventure!!! (tummy ache included!!!)

LOL that's definitely a plan in the making!!