View Full Version : Harkin's Ticket Prices

Patrick
09-24-2004, 10:34 AM
Ticket prices at Harkin's will be much more than nearby Tinsletown 20, but won't be any more expensive than Quail Springs AMC 24.......

$5 for children
$6 for Seniors over 60
$6.50 for students an early shows before 6 PM
$8.50 for adults at later shows

That's the same price scale as AMC 24.

I'll still probably go to Tinsletown 20 more. I hate not to support Bricktown, but why go to Harkins and spend $6.50 for a matinee, when I can get the same thing at Tinsletown 20 for $4.25?

At least parking will be free at the new Harkin's Theater. That was a main concern.

Midtowner
09-24-2004, 11:06 AM
I'll probably patronize the Bricktown theater. It'll be fun to do that on weekends. I live about a mile away from Bricktown and have easy access to trolley service. The money and the proximity of good restaurants definitely justifies the price.

mranderson
09-24-2004, 02:08 PM
Ticket prices at Harkin's will be much more than nearby Tinsletown 20, but won't be any more expensive than Quail Springs AMC 24.......

$5 for children
$6 for Seniors over 60
$6.50 for students an early shows before 6 PM
$8.50 for adults at later shows

That's the same price scale as AMC 24.

I'll still probably go to Tinsletown 20 more. I hate not to support Bricktown, but why go to Harkins and spend $6.50 for a matinee, when I can get the same thing at Tinsletown 20 for $4.25?

At least parking will be free at the new Harkin's Theater. That was a main concern.

Here is another soultion to the high ticket prices. Go to a second run theater. They are only $1.50 except for Tuesday when Crossroads is fifty cents... Or there is always cable. Wait about three months and chances are, the movie will be there.

Patrick
09-27-2004, 01:26 PM
Yeah, that's what I usually do...I find myself going to Northpark a lot. But, I'll probably go the Bricktown Theater occasionally just to support it.

~~*DarlingDiva*~~
01-01-2005, 07:01 PM
Actually we have heard about but had never been to the theater in Yukon.The one on Garth Brooks Blvd.The prices are OUTSTANDING!On Christmas Eve Myself,Matt and Jesse went to see the weird Jim Carrey that is way too long to type here,Anyway,Adults and these are all for new releases are $4.00 children under 12 are $2.50 anytime night or day.Plus it has the stadium seating.I will say because I am very honest and dont want you guys coming back at me.It could use a little more attention in the cleaning of the floors etc. in the theaters themselves.Otherwise NO complaints great seats GREAT prices,Great sound. DarlingDiva:Smiley199

Luke
01-01-2005, 07:22 PM
When you pay $8.50 at Harkins, you're paying for an all-around quality movie-going experience. From the atmosphere, food assortment, seat comfort, sound quality and video quality, at Harkins it's top notch.

Keith
01-01-2005, 08:14 PM
After spending over $1700.00 on a new transmission for my pick-up yesterday, I will be spending more time at home with my DVD, cheap pop and cheap popcorn.LOL

Midtowner
01-02-2005, 09:20 AM
Just signed up for the $14.99/month Blockbuster thing.

~~*DarlingDiva*~~
01-02-2005, 10:27 AM
Hey Midtowner,

Whats the 14.99 a month thing?I saw ont the windows the other day something about no more late fees but that camt be this ?Or is it?

DarlingDiva:Smiley099

Midtowner
01-02-2005, 03:34 PM
Hey Midtowner,

Whats the 14.99 a month thing?I saw ont the windows the other day something about no more late fees but that camt be this ?Or is it?

DarlingDiva:Smiley099

Just like Netflix but $3.00 cheaper -- and you can checkout two titles from the store each month for free.

metro
01-03-2005, 08:47 AM
Its unlimited movies for 14.99 a month. also this year, blockbuster stopped late fees and gives you a "10 day grace period" for no charge. After 10 days, they just charge you for the movie however if you find it and bring it back within 30 days, you will be reimbursed minus a small fee.

Patrick
01-03-2005, 11:20 PM
That's actually not a bad deal considering movies at Blockbuster cost $3.99 to rent!

In repsonse to Diva, yeah, I've been to the movie theater in Yukon. It's not too bad. It is just a 5 screen theater though, so that's probably why they charge less. Anyways, if you ever go see a movie out there, give Primo's Italian Restaurant a try. It's in the shopping center right by the theater....great Italian food! Also, Alfredo's, right across from Johnny Carinos in Yukon has excellent Mexican food! It makes for a great dinner and movie night!