View Full Version : OkcTalk Hornets Interest?

Doug Loudenback
12-15-2005, 09:37 AM
It may be just "me", but I'm not noticing that many here, lately, are particularly interested in a game-by-game, or something similar, discussion about the Hornets. But, maybe I'm misreading.

Most of my Hornets posts here lately have been cross-posted at www.hornetscentral.com, a "dedicated" Hornets forum. Earlier on, the 1st posts I've made about the Hornets were here, which were later duplicated there. But, if the interest isn't present here, I'll stop posing as much here , duplicating so to not be just wasting cyberspace, so to speak.

Let me know if I've misread. And, to be sure, it may be that my posts about the Hornets here miss the mark of what "readers" may be more interested in as far as the Hornets are concerned.

But, as for now, I'll stop cross posting stuff I've done at HornetsCentral.com and only post in this "sub-forum" or a more occasional basis. No disrespect intended ... it's just a matter of how to best spend a finite amount of time.

HOT ROD
12-15-2005, 12:10 PM
Im interested

Karried
12-15-2005, 12:44 PM
I'm always interested.. I like the 'feel' of our discussions here.

upisgr8
12-15-2005, 02:49 PM
Doug, post here and often the updates and pics are great plus every now and then you get a ticket. I bet "Hornet's Central" doesn't appreciate you THAT much lol.

Doug Loudenback
12-15-2005, 04:01 PM
Doug, post here and often the updates and pics are great plus every now and then you get a ticket. I bet "Hornet's Central" doesn't appreciate you THAT much lol.

Well, that may be so, but I've had my vanity touched there by being named a moderator there of the "Game Day Buzz" element. See that element at http://www.hornetscentral.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=20 . So far, I've only missed 2 Hornets games, including the preseason. Possibly, I was given that assignment just to get me out of the way, since I was (am) prone to post previews of each Hornets game, with arena pics and simple stats, before the game occurred. I like doing that whether or not a mod there, and I guess someone there liked that, too, ... either that, or just get me out of the way!!! :tweeted:

Anyway, as far as I've been able to find, if you're crazy about the Hornets (as in the compulsive obcessive a..hole variety ...uhh... whoops! that's me I'm talking about!) that is the place to go on a daily, if not hourly, basis. The Hornets interest here, earlier, was pretty frequent, but, of late, hasn't been that much, as far as posted messages are concerned.

That said, I'm very loyal to OkcTalk, and this thread has nothing to do with that. I'm just talking here about this narrow topic of the Hornets.

I'll be glad to replicate here what I do there at HornetsCentral, IF there is sufficient interest. But, if there isn't, I'm not interested in being a bore, above and beyond the levels that have been heretofore defined!

As an example, did you notice the post I made in the Hornets Pics area here today (you would have had to follow the link in that thread to get the detail) that I actually got interrogated by OCPD personnel last night for taking pics of the Honeybees? See http://www.okctalk.com/t5057-121405-pics.html and the link therein.

Is such a thing interesting here? I don't know. That's why I'm asking. That's why I'm interested in seeing any answers. I have no need for redundancy ... and if you guys are interested in what amounts to double-posts here, I'm more than glad to make them.

Patrick
12-16-2005, 12:15 AM
I still enjoy reading the posts you make here Doug. The reason some may not respond here, is because Hornets Central is made up of mostly people from OKCTalk, so they give their 2 cents worth over there.

Patrick
12-16-2005, 12:21 AM
http://www.nola.com/hornets/t-p/index.ssf?/base/sports-1/1134716603205240.xml

HOT ROD
12-16-2005, 12:37 AM
Interstin'. Can't sell tickets in LA huh. ...