View Full Version : 12.14.05 v . Clippers at Home

Doug Loudenback
12-14-2005, 09:11 PM
As I said at HornetsCentral.com,

Update.

They [the Clippers]have not lost 3 in a row this season. NOT YET!

YET!!! 102-89, HORNETS!

Attendance was disappointing (to me, anyway) at 17,490. The crowd SEEMED larger, and we sure were LOUD!

I'll post some pics tomorrow. The cops got after me for beeing a little too interested in the Honeybees! :numchucks :stop:
I mean, what's a guy with a camera supposed to do? :whiteflag:whiteflag:whiteflag

wallyboy75
12-15-2005, 05:39 PM
I heard on the radio that attendance around the league we were on the top ones over all. I would be there but I was working. I am the process of trying to line up tik. for the spurs game.

Doug Loudenback
12-15-2005, 05:58 PM
I heard on the radio that attendance around the league we were on the top ones over all. I would be there but I was working. I am the process of trying to line up tik. for the spurs game.

Now, if you mean that, LAST NIGHT, we were top, well, that would be news worth hooting about, despite the Okc numbers compared to Okc! I'll check out the stats and report back, good or not. That would go a long way to taking the relative "downer" about last night's attendance, which was the lowest we've had thus far, per the chart below. Thanks for the pointer! I'll follow up and report back.

As for OKC's home attendance thus far, here's the chart:

http://www.dougloudenback.com/hornets/HornetsHome.gif

El Gato Pollo Loco!!!
12-16-2005, 09:44 AM
The possible reason that attendance was down could be the fact that no one realizes that the Clippers are good this year compared to the past couple of decades. Looking at your chart, the only other game that had an attenance of less than 18,00 was Atlanta, also a horrible team. I wouldn't read too much into it.