View Full Version : Tattoos

Leon
12-14-2005, 05:07 PM
I've made comments here in the past about my opinion of tattoos on women...none of them were favorable comments. But today, a dearly close female friend of mine, whom I care for very much, and would give anything for, proudly displayed for me a tattoo she'd received only a few weeks ago on her lower back/upper ass. I was surprised to say the least...not with her or the tattoo, but that it didn't matter to me at all. I was happy that she was happy...My opinion of her won't change in the least.

It's is strange that after leaving a marriage of over twenty years, I'm finally finding that the person I am is nowhere near the person I though I was supposed to/used to be.

A similar story: This past weekend my son and I sat in an extremely crowded theater to watch 'Narnia'. A gothic couple sat next to us. Historically, I would have avoided them and not spoken. But, an enjoyable conversation developed while waiting for the movie to start. To me, they were just two people dressed in black. To them, I was someone who didn't pigeon-hole them and they were actually happy to let me know that.

Whoa! Where the hell did "I" come from? :)

Lovin' life and looking for the rest of me,
Leon
whoa, almost put my real name there :)

Curt
01-05-2006, 02:23 PM
I think a tattoo on a womans lower back is very sexy as long as it is not too much and as long as it can be coverd up when need be. I have two myself but they are where I can cover them up when needed.

dirtrider73068
01-05-2006, 02:45 PM
Well if a woman had a tattoo on her lower back it would give you something to look at when haveing sex with her if in case you got bored.

Curt
01-05-2006, 02:47 PM
How could you possibly get bored? LOL

Midtowner
01-05-2006, 04:31 PM
If you're getting bored while having sex, you have issues.

And I'll leave that as broadly defined as it can possibly be.

Oki_Man5
01-05-2006, 04:59 PM
Sorry, but I could not resist laughing at that.

dirtrider73068
01-05-2006, 05:00 PM
It is funny but I don't get bored, a coworker told us that one day.

Curt
01-05-2006, 05:04 PM
Whew...you had me worried there...son.

sweetdaisy
01-05-2006, 08:29 PM
Well if a woman had a tattoo on her lower back it would give you something to look at when haveing sex with her if in case you got bored.

Pretty close to being one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

And I must agree that someone's got some serious issues if they're bored while having sex.

Leon
01-05-2006, 08:48 PM

Too late....can't back-peddle your way outta that one. LOL