View Full Version : Happy Birthday Karried!!!

upisgr8
12-14-2005, 10:57 AM
Back at ya Girl, Have a Great Day !!

Karried
12-14-2005, 01:11 PM
Thanks Paul! I'm going to go see the three hour long movie King Kong - how's that for exciting birthday?

Do any of you other December babies feel a little left out since it's so close to Christmas? I always get " I'll give you your gift at Christmas.. " okay I'm happy to get a gift but I do wish I could have a special day once a year and it wasn't shared with a major holiday..

El Gato Pollo Loco!!!
12-14-2005, 01:16 PM
And Happy Birthday!

Karried
12-14-2005, 07:12 PM
That was a looonnngg movie! Good but very long - over 3 hours - it was pretty good, I liked the Chronicles of Narnia better though... thanks Crazy chicken cat for the nice b-day wish..

mranderson
12-14-2005, 08:27 PM
Happy Birthday Karrie, and thanks for the words of encouragement over the past year.

Faith
12-15-2005, 07:48 AM
Thanks Paul! I'm going to go see the three hour long movie King Kong - how's that for exciting birthday?

Do any of you other December babies feel a little left out since it's so close to Christmas? I always get " I'll give you your gift at Christmas.. " okay I'm happy to get a gift but I do wish I could have a special day once a year and it wasn't shared with a major holiday..

Happy B-day, Yesterday, Karried. Yes I feel that way sometimes mine is on Dec. 30th. But I also have 2 sisters, my mother, and 2 nieces that have December birthday's.