View Full Version : Mr. & Mrs. Smith

Faith
12-06-2005, 01:29 PM
I finally got to see Mr. & Mrs. Smith this weekend. It really liked the story line and of course the actors (Brad & Angelina). I think it is crazy how the personal lives of the actors have changed since the filming of this movie. Brad & Jennifer Aniston's divorce was final in Oct. of this year, Brad & Angelina are now a couple (he has filed to be the adoptive parent of her children), Vince Vaghn who is a main character in Mr. & Mrs. Smith has been dating Jennifer Anniston for sometime.

Karried
12-06-2005, 06:53 PM
Part of me doesn't want to see it because of all of that... I just don't know if I want to support them but who really knows what went on... I just thought it was so sad for Jennifer Aniston to be dumped so publically and now he's adopting the kids all the while denying anything.. same with Tom Cruise, I just don't care for the move on to younger better pastures attitude.. what ever happened to committment and promises made?

sweetdaisy
12-06-2005, 07:52 PM
Y'know, I'd heard that Brad and Jennifer's split was fueled in part because she didn't want to have a family yet and he really wanted kids...

Also just heard today that Brad and Angelina are supposed to be getting married soon.

Faith
12-07-2005, 07:55 AM
I felt sorry for Jennifer Aniston as well. But it seems like she moved in the relationship with Vince very quickly. Who knows what went on in their marriage. Maybe they both were unhappy for a while. But I agree. I think most people don't value the meaning of their wedding vows like they should. As soon as something goes wrong they are ready to get a divorce and move on to something that they feel would be better for them.