View Full Version : What's your favorite TV show???

Patrick
09-23-2004, 11:56 AM
Hey everyone, what's your favorite TV show?

I personally don't watch much TV, but I guess I'd have to say CSI! I'm not sure about all of the spinoffs, but I still like the original.

Keith
09-23-2004, 01:36 PM
I haven't watched much TV myself lately, however, CSI does happen to be one of my favorite shows, along with COPS.

Patrick
09-23-2004, 02:30 PM
I alway senjoy watching re-runs of Early Edition on Pax-TV.
I used to like 7th-Heaven, but anymore you pretty muc have to get a core card to keep up with who's dating who.

mranderson
09-23-2004, 02:59 PM
If we count oldies, I do not think there is enough bandwidth to tell all of mine.

Among them: LA Law, St Elsewhere, Eight is Enough, Full House... Just to name a small few.

Patrick
09-23-2004, 03:03 PM
Being a medical student, I used to like Becker. Unfortunately, it was canceled.

I guess in regards to comedies, I probably like the George Lopez show the best!!

suzi
09-24-2004, 09:21 AM
I don't watch much TV either (I don't even have cable!!) but I watch all the CSIs (the original is also my favorite of these), all the Law and Orders (Criminal Intent is my fave) and Saturday a.m. cartoons.

Patrick
09-24-2004, 11:03 AM
LOL. I don't have cable either so don't feel to bad. One of these days I want to get cable just for the sports coverage, but I also don't watch much TV.

Luke
09-25-2004, 11:23 AM
I don't have cable either, but I recently found out that pretty much all of the stations in OKC are broadcasting digital signals over the air. So, I bought an HDTV receiver ($200 at wal mart) and now all the stations look like they're DVD quality on my regular TV. If I had an HD tv set, it would be even clearer.

Anyways, I really enjoyed Big Brother and Amazing Race, but they both ended on Tuesday. I'll see if I can get into Survivor. My favorite of all is Seinfeld.

MasterWolf
09-25-2004, 07:50 PM
My favorite TV Show is 24 on Fox...It is so awesome. Some other shows are Nip/Tuck,CSI, and Rescue Me (because my wife got me into it.).. And still to this day I would have to say that my favorite Movie of all time is "Pulp Fiction".

Midtowner
09-27-2004, 06:35 AM
Comedy Central has some of the smartest stuff on TV.

South Park, Chappelle Show, The Daily Show, etc.

So those are some of my favorites :D

floater
09-27-2004, 09:39 AM
Like Luke, all-time fave is Seinfeld. Right now, it's The Apprentice. Other than that, I'm cable flipper - the news channels, the C-SPAN channels, Food Network, Bravo.

sella35
10-25-2004, 01:42 PM
I am with Patrick on watching re-runs of Early Edition on Pax-TV. I don't know why, but I really like it.

I would have to say "The Office" on BBC is my fave comedy.

I work nights so only get to see tv now and then, but I have a tivo on order...so hopefully will get to watch "Lost". I caught the 3rd week of it and all I can say is that it is possibly my fave show that I never get to watch! I read the Lost boards and my sister tells me each week what is going on, so it is like I am watching it, but not nearly as good.

Hurry up Tivo man, I want to see at least a few more Lost episodes.

Sella

Floating_adrift
10-25-2004, 01:52 PM
I've got VOOM and just about anything on The Discovery Channel in HD RAWKS. I find myself watching just about anything in HD, it sucks you in....

College Football is my current favorite to watch. All time favorite show - Seinfeld.

HoodRat
11-04-2004, 07:31 PM
Comedy Central has some of the smartest stuff on TV.

South Park, Chappelle Show, The Daily Show, etc.

So those are some of my favorites :D

Slightly off topic and out of date for a sec... Didja see Jon Stewart shred "Crossfire"?

For me and favorite TV, "Monster House". Go figure.

MasterWolf
11-04-2004, 07:34 PM
Oops, I also like South Park alot. Forgot to put that in my other thread.

Keith
11-07-2004, 07:22 PM
One of my favorite shows that I watch every Sunday evening is Sue Thomas, FBI (eye). It is on Pax TV, and it is one of the cleanest shows that I have ever seen. My whole family can watch the show and not be worried about any of the content.

SoundMind
11-09-2004, 10:14 PM
I like Wheel of Fortune. What wholesome family entertainment.

SoundMind
11-09-2004, 10:14 PM
I used to watch the game show Classic Concentration back in the day, but I stopped watching because it always made my mind hurt.

mranderson
12-09-2004, 09:44 AM
One of mine is "Alf." I love that furry alien. If Gordon "Alf" Shumway is out there, I wonder how Bar-B-Qued Lucky tased.

By the way. My tag line? It was onee of "Alf's" signature lines.