View Full Version : Downtown in December!!

ksearls
11-30-2005, 09:35 AM
Happy Holidays!

Just wanted to remind everyone that Downtown in December is going on through Jan. 1. Those of you who work Downtown, this week and next week will be a great time to sneak off at lunch and go skating at the Braum's Ice Rink or tubing at Bob Howard Tubing at the SBC Ballpark. The kids are in school and the crowds should be thin on the weekdays. I went tubing last week and it is a blast!! You can even do it in your business attire!

They both open at noon. A combo ticket is only $15 and can be purchased at either venue. You can check the site for the dates.

Also, make sure and check out the art in the windows at the Devon Window Wonderland on Park Avenue. It is all up for auction on the website, proceeds benefit the OKC Public Schools Foundation. Some great Christmas gifts there!

Also, the Downtown in December Run is this weekend! Get out and work off some of that turkey and gravy.

metro
11-30-2005, 11:06 AM
Mods can we move merge this thread with the other thread titled Downtown in December created two days ago just a few spots down the list! People please read before posting to save bandwith and site cost.

ksearls
11-30-2005, 11:09 AM
Sorry Metro! I tried to post on that thread yesterday and it kept giving me a spam message for no reason. Decided to blaze my own trail! Thanks for your help.

Todd
11-30-2005, 11:35 AM
Sorry ksearls,

Tp prevent new members from spamming the board we have a 10 post minimum. I think you're at 8 right now. That is why you kept getting the SPAM message.

metro
11-30-2005, 01:21 PM
How come she could not post on an existing thread but it allowed her to create a new one, I don't get that. I thought the 10 post minimum rule was before they could post a new thread? No hard feelings Kim, its just I have noticed a ton of duplicate postings this last week

roboticbrad
11-30-2005, 01:55 PM
Does anybody have a picture of the tree downtown? I live in tulsa so i cant exactly go to downtown okc and see it.

Patrick
11-30-2005, 02:31 PM
That's weird. She must've been trying to post a link in her first post. Anyways, Kim I apologize...I'll up your post count to get past that problem.