View Full Version : Im sorry T have to dothis,But what is with Brittany Spears?

~~*DarlingDiva*~~
09-23-2004, 02:33 AM
Again Im sorry but If I am feeling this way,Then I know I probably have others on my side.WHat is she doing with getting married,get annulled.then get married yesday or so and now thats all a big hoax.I dont get it she is just useless.If you have to have that much attention go back to live with your mama.Do you guys see thi as well?It seems like if a few weeks go by and she is not the center of attention anymore ,oh my gosh well we are going to have to pull some foolish prank.Shes getting everyone irritated with her.Anyway just my 2 centshas to be all about her all the time.

Darling Diva :mad:

Patrick
09-23-2004, 12:38 PM
The chick is absolutely worthless. You are not alone in feeling that way. She makes marriage look like a joke. Brittany Spears is a good image of the decline of morals in today's society. I can't stand her. She's pure white trash!

Keith
09-23-2004, 01:31 PM
White trash? That's putting it mildly. Unfortunately, she has lots of fans that support her. I believe that much of what she does is a publicity stunt....maybe this marriage is too. We all know that she doesn't take marriage vows seriously.

She is certainly an embarrassment and disgrace to those in the music industry. She also dresses like a hooker.

mranderson
09-23-2004, 02:09 PM
Brittany to every guy she will marry this year: "Oops, I did it again."

floater
09-23-2004, 02:18 PM
Lol mranderson. I agree, this is all just a publicity stunt and a need for attention. How about getting some good reviews for music? Nope, that won't happen. She's reached the point to where it's more about celebrity than talent. I honestly don't know why Hollywood is gaga over her...but just as they've built her up, they can take her down, quickly.

Patrick
09-23-2004, 02:44 PM
Hey Keith, yeah, calling her white trash is putting it mildly. Some of the things I'd like to say about her though would be inappropraite to type here.

She obviously striving for attention. Look up Histrionic Personality Disorder for more information. Better yet, here's the symptoms:

Diagnostic criteria for 301.50 Histrionic Personality Disorder

A pervasive pattern of excessive emotionality and attention seeking, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

(1) is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention

(2) interaction with others is often characterized by inappropriate sexually seductive or provocative behavior

(3) displays rapidly shifting and shallow expression of emotions

(4) consistently uses physical appearance to draw attention to self

(5) has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail

(6) shows self-dramatization, theatricality, and exaggerated expression of emotion

(7) is suggestible, i.e., easily influenced by others or circumstances

(8) considers relationships to be more intimate than they actually are

Hmmmm. Do we have a diagnosis here? Maybe this should be on the health forum????

Midtowner
09-24-2004, 09:12 AM
Let's not confuse the public persona that someone has with who they really are.

None of us know her, we just see some slutty-dressed girl singing "Oops I did it Again". Yeah, I'd dress in a speedo and sing whatever if it would make me a gazillionaire.

No one knows who she is or what she's about (besides making tons of money based on little/no talent). I think a few of us here are a little quick to judge.

Patrick
09-24-2004, 11:11 AM
Actually in psychiatry it's easy to diagnose without knowing someone. Behavior goes a long ways to making a diagnosis.

It is true though that she may be completely different away from the spot light. That's what a diagnosis would have to be based on.

MasterWolf
09-25-2004, 07:53 PM
Who is britney Spears?

Patrick
09-27-2004, 07:57 PM
LOL! So, is her marriage officially off? I never heard the final verdict.