View Full Version : Crossroads Mall- your chance to make a difference

Patrick
11-24-2005, 11:43 PM
Recently, a member of our forum contacted management at Crossroads Mall, giving his opinions on the declining performance of the mall. The senior property manager expressed an interest in meeting with a group from this site, and Mayor Mick Cornett. If you would be interested in speaking with Jim Swenson, property manager at Crossroads Mall, please reply to this thread. This is your chance to make a difference in this community, by expressing your opinions on the REAL issues facing Crossroads Mall.

mranderson
11-25-2005, 04:21 AM
If it is on a Sunday or Monday, then I can do it. During Christmas season, I will be working some overtime that will prevent me from other days of the week.

windowphobe
11-25-2005, 05:16 PM
Now that's gutsy.

Patrick
11-25-2005, 05:18 PM
:) People on this forum seem to be good at telling others what they should do. I'm just giving everyone an opportunity to put actions to their words.

ccsokc
11-26-2005, 02:56 AM
I guess I'm the first to step up, and although I havn't posted too many messages on okctalk.com, I would be happy to be part of a team of any number of people that would like to talk with Crossroads Property Manager Mr. Swenson! I hope there are others who will take advantage of this GREAT and "Once-in-a-lifetime" oppertunity to have direct input on such a crucial retail development/sector of Oklahoma City. Just by the fact that mall management said they would like to meet with us and Mayor Cornett shows that they want to start turning the mall around........please let me know what happens.

ccsokc

metro
11-28-2005, 07:16 AM
Put me down as long as the date and time allow in my schedule.

TheImmortal
11-28-2005, 07:18 AM
Count me in as well.

BricktownGuy
02-12-2006, 12:07 AM
Did this ever get off the ground???