View Full Version : More Thoughts

Pages : [1] 2

Leon
11-21-2005, 10:21 PM
Anyone ever wonder why there are more single men here than single women? Ever wonder why there are more single men than women in night clubs? Ever wonder why there is an order of magnitude more men than women on the personals sites such as yahoo, match.com, eharmony when the world's population is about 50/50 men and women?

It's because men need companionship more than women do.

dirtrider73068
11-22-2005, 04:32 PM
I have thought about this myself and have not yet found the answer.

Curt
11-22-2005, 08:39 PM
It is as Leon said.....Men need companionship more than women do. Women dont need us...they dont look for the emotion as much as men do..I heard a song on the radio today by Patty Booker that just made my blood boil the name of it is "Hell yes I Cheated" and in the song she says she knew it was wrong, but she'd do it again...and that has been the mentality of the last four women I have been with.

kellekokid
11-23-2005, 01:40 AM
Come on guys you gotta know we women like and need companionship too! I think we have different ways of finding it (I don't mean by cheating) We have girl/ friends that we can chat all day with or just hang out and be relaxed. We don't look for companionship with just one person. (Again I don't mean by cheating!) We can find it with lots of friends. Now having that special person to be with is great and very much wanted/needed by we women we just don't look for it from one source. Sometimes guys bring a totally different aspect into things... I don't know why but I can't help but think of some of the things guys do to bug us girls...why is it that you "boys" love to do that? we might just love the song on the radio you have to change it, or honey it really bugs me when you do_____ which of course means you guys have to do it all the more. I realize that is off topic but that is something you all do...Dads, brothers, sig. others, friend, it doesn't matter you all do and you know you do! lol

Faith
12-15-2005, 01:53 PM
Anyone ever wonder why there are more single men here than single women? Ever wonder why there are more single men than women in night clubs? Ever wonder why there is an order of magnitude more men than women on the personals sites such as yahoo, match.com, eharmony when the world's population is about 50/50 men and women?

It's because men need companionship more than women do.

With the people I know, it is the women that show the need for companionship more than the men. It seems to me as men have an easy time finding companionship with their guy buddies. Yes women have girl friends they like to talk too and hang out with but really what they want is the companionship from their man. I think women want the commitment of a relationship more than men want or need it. It seems like it takes most men many years to mature to this way of thinking.

I wonder why it is that there are more single men in those area's than single women. Maybe its because some women don't search in night clubs, and personal sites for their companion.

Leon
12-15-2005, 04:33 PM
With the people I know, it is the women that show the need for companionship more than the men. It seems to me as men have an easy time finding companionship with their guy buddies. Yes women have girl friends they like to talk too and hang out with but really what they want is the companionship from their man. I think women want the commitment of a relationship more than men want or need it. It seems like it takes most men many years to mature to this way of thinking.

I wonder why it is that there are more single men in those area's than single women. Maybe its because some women don't search in night clubs, and personal sites for their companion.

My woman bashing days are behind me now so I want to take extra care not to be argumentative here.

The root of the problem is that many, if not the vast majority of men, find it extremely difficult to approach a woman they do not know. (Nearly as difficult as delivering a speach in public.) Women, on the other hand, do not have to approach. They need only to glance and smile twice or more....When she's attracted to the man this comes naturally and she may not even realize that she's done it. This tells us guys that if we're turned down, it won't be rude or embarrassing. The smiling, glancing women get approached because the chances of success appear greater, and not just for sexual success.

So women can catch a man at a bus stop, grocery store, JC Penney, wherever. But men hit the clubs because there are more women in a small area to increase their chances of finding that ONE who'll smile at them, even if there is a smaller number of women than men, there are still more women there than anywhere else they may go.

So for the sake of discussion, seriously, doesn't it stand to reason that if women need companionship more men, women would seek it?

Jay
12-15-2005, 05:56 PM
Everyone I know that is in a successful relationship met everywhere but a nightclub. I only know of one couple that met over the internet and they met five years ago when online dating was still a novelty and not the $30-$60 investment it is now.

The people I know that are in successful relationships met by chance and they were not trying to date each other when they met. They spent time together and one thing led to another. In other words being active and allowing spontaneity to run its course made their relationship work.

In my opinion, bars and online personals are for people who are desperate or just looking for a quick romp in bedroom.

I am not saying this to be rude or anything. I am saying this because I know. I have tried both and everyone I hooked up with wanted an instant relationship or quick fling.

Relationships are not born overnight. Casual sex only lasts until you grow tired of each other. There has to be bond between the two of you or it will never work.

osupa05
12-28-2005, 08:06 AM
I agree with Jay... things really head south whenever I've been in seek mode. I know it's hard sometimes being content with single-dom (I've not discovered the secret entirely). My current dilema involves me liking a guy and him not wanting to be in a relationship! It's my hope that he's got a hang-up about a previous relationship and it's not just him not wanting to be in a relationship with me! I don't know and only time will tell... whenever I do get to hang out with him, which is a rare thing, I relish that time...and at the same it makes me want to date him all the more... so it's frustrating! Any advice guys?

ps. I've missed you all! I'm glad you didn't delete my account!! The good news- I passed boards! I should be around more often now! Any group outings in the works? I still haven't been to a hornets game!

osupa05
12-28-2005, 08:07 AM
oops.. got click happy! :spin:

gbyte
12-28-2005, 11:03 PM
welcome back osupa and congratulations :)

But as far as advice all I can offer is probably not what you want to hear...many time I've been interested in wanting to get to know better and see if anything might happen for a relationship and found that they either just did not seem to want to spend time to do that or anything. So I've ended up eventually trying to get myself to let them just be friends and keep in touch and occasionally one of them will come back and surprise you later knowing who you are then and everything :)

sweetdaisy
12-29-2005, 07:48 AM
Why is it that when a person's in "seek" mode, things tend to go downhill? Does the person come across as desperate? It's really an odd phenomenon.

osupa05
12-29-2005, 08:19 AM
I don't know... I think that when I'm looking, I'm looking because I'm unhappy with my current state and want somebody, and I think guys can sense that...Then it's a vicious cycle because I want somebody all the more and can't find anyone! If I'm not out to find somebody then that's when it seems like somebody shows up (but not all the time!).

sweetdaisy
12-29-2005, 08:23 AM
I've stopped working in "seek mode". I'm just going to relax for a while and not worry about it. Although, then I have to ensure I'm not coming off as "aloof and uncaring", aka unapproachable.

Have you also noticed you can be single for long periods of time with no "hits", and then as soon as you start dating someone, singles start crawling out of the woodwork interested in you?

Curt
12-29-2005, 08:28 AM
I don't know... I think that when I'm looking, I'm looking because I'm unhappy with my current state and want somebody, and I think guys can sense that...Then it's a vicious cycle because I want somebody all the more and can't find anyone! If I'm not out to find somebody then that's when it seems like somebody shows up (but not all the time!).
Osupa..it works the same for guys as well. Guys dont see the same things women see, as far as desperation goes, we dont see it like women do. If we have a good looking woman that is interested in us we are usually all over it. But women have total control over relationships, here anyway, so they usually make the rules for the game. I can say this, here I have avery hard time approaching women, but when I am there I have no problem at all because the women in Oklahoma are so much freindlier than the women in Michigan. I need to find an Oklahoma woman I think :spin:

Jay
12-30-2005, 12:11 AM
First of all osupa05 its sounds like to me that your career goals may have prevented you from spending quality time with the people you dated.

That may have forced you consciously or unconsciously to be overbearing. This may have led the people you dated to tell you that they did not want a relationship.

I think the best thing a person can do is to take his or her time when dating someone. Let fate and or God (whichever one you believe in) run the show. Just focus on having fun and getting to know the person. Do not do anything more or less than that. If a relationship is meant to be it will happen regardless if you ask or not.

I think when a person actively searches the overbearing personality takes over and scares the hell out of everyone else.

Just have fun when you are dating someone. Let fate and God do the rest.

osupa05
12-30-2005, 08:02 AM
I agree whole-heartedly... do I do that, though? Nope, not very often! Blah!

Karried
12-30-2005, 08:25 AM
Wouldn't it be great if the singles organized a summer cruise out of Galveston? You'd have 7 months to save for it... everyone drive down and cruise for a week to Cancun or somewhere similar....

Mariner could fly in, Leon can organize, Jay can lead tour excursions, everyone else can sneak alcohol in their luggage!

http://www.cruisingforlove.com/

http://cruises.about.com/od/singlescruises/

For the more adventurous, when I was 21, I went to Jamaica (Hedonism yeah, yeah I know - wild) but had the best time of my life... I also went to Hawaii with the same girlfriend.. we had so much fun and I've never regretted traveling while young... I say go now while you look great and toned because we all get older and start not to look as great and toned! ( It always bothers me when people work their whole lives to travel when they retire and then are so physically limited that they can't enjoy it) Life's too short...

Curt
12-30-2005, 08:27 AM
Sounds like a good time to me Karrie.

Curt
12-30-2005, 08:29 AM
Whoa Karrie...Hedonism? Ya have a little wild side to ya? where have you been all my life, LOL. My buddy tried to get me to go, and I must admit I thought about it, sounds kinda interesting.

Curt
12-30-2005, 08:31 AM
And it is too late for me to go while I look toned and great, that was a few years ago. Well I was toned anyway, never great :). Eatin out and drinking beer took it's toll on me.

sweetdaisy
12-30-2005, 08:37 AM
Does it bother anyone else that Karried seems to be more "tuned in" to the single's scene that we are? Hmmm...Karried, what's the deal? ;)

Curt
12-30-2005, 08:41 AM
I think she is just trying to teach us from her own experiences to save us the pain of trying to learn ourselves :)

amethystgirl
12-30-2005, 09:42 AM
[color=black]I think the best thing a person can do is to take his or her time when dating someone. Let fate and or God (whichever one you believe in) run the show. Just focus on having fun and getting to know the person. Do not do anything more or less than that. If a relationship is meant to be it will happen regardless if you ask or not.[color=black]Just have fun when you are dating someone. Let fate and God do the rest.

I agree with you, Jay. I am going to focus on having fun, being myself and getting to know the person(s) and see what happens.
I have learned that you have to be happy and content with yourself. Otherwise, you seek approval from everyone else. I am not a size 5.....I do not weigh 110 pounds.....I am not gorgeous.........I have good days and bad days.....I am ME.

Curt
12-30-2005, 09:47 AM
I am ME.
And that is all that matters...just be you. In Popeyes words, "I am what I am, and thats all that I am"..and if that aint good enough for someone... too bad.

sweetdaisy
12-30-2005, 09:54 AM
Mariner, did you seriously just quote Popeye? Oh good grief... ;)

Curt
12-30-2005, 09:57 AM
Mariner, did you seriously just quote Popeye? Oh good grief... ;)
Umm....I guess I did...DOH :doh: . Showing my age again. Besides who else would know his Nephews names?

Karried
12-30-2005, 12:45 PM
LOL - you crack me up ... Remember SweetDaisy, this was over 20 years ago - Gosh I'm old.

Curt
12-30-2005, 12:57 PM
LOL - you crack me up ... Remember SweetDaisy, this was over 20 years ago - Gosh I'm old.
Well if your talking about me, and if you saw me in person you'd really pee your pants from laughing so hard, cuz I am pretty funny looking.....and now for my next number :boff:

Jay
12-30-2005, 02:45 PM
I agree whole-heartedly... do I do that, though? Nope, not very often! Blah!

I think you may have missed my point. In my opinion you should never ask for a relationship unless you are proposing marrige. A relationship should just happen without either person saying "Hey lets be a couple."

I was not saying you were acting desperate and I think that is the way you took my advice.

Karried..... thanks but, not thanks to your idea. I would say why but, I think I will be nice for a change.

osupa05
12-30-2005, 03:02 PM
Oh, but I am somewhat desperate.. in a sense, at least! Things had been going naturally and great, for that matter, but all the while he was telling that he didn't have time for a relationship.. but then he would kiss me (which I know that a lot of times guys don't attach the same sentiment to kisses as girls). None the less, I wanted more... I honestly got to hang out with him a few times and then pretty much nothing after that... he's always busy doing something. I don't fault him for being busy, it just makes me really upset that he says he wants to spend time with, but then never makes that time! I understand where he's coming from about not having time (I just got done with the hardest two and half years of my life), but I also know that if I want something bad enough, I will make time for it... he won't make that time for me. And, there's nothing for me to do. It's his choice! But sometimes I will text him and ask him if he wants to go do something.. and I know I should just let him be the one to iniate us doing something. I would love to be his friend, but he doesn't even have time for that right now! Yet, he's still telling me that he wants to see me! It's driving me nut-so and when I'm nuts, sometimes I do desperate things! Haha.. ok, that's my relationship life in a big nutshell.. bet you didn't know I was gonna unleash like that...! I still think that you've got an awesome outlook on relationships, Jay!

Karried
12-30-2005, 03:43 PM
Karried..... thanks but, not thanks to your idea. I would say why but, I think I will be nice for a change.

You are always nice - but are you saying no to a Single's Cruise? Or something else - like alcohol?

Yeah, a singles' cruise might not be for everyone but I think it would be great fun to go to something like this with other singles ( not alone) - not neccessarily to hook up with these same people but to meet new people and do fun things on the ship. And after the day's festivities, you all could meet up with each other for dinner or dancing or whatever... If I were single, I would be signing up to go - cruises are so fun - single or not.

Jay
12-30-2005, 06:47 PM
oops

Happy New Year

Jay
12-30-2005, 06:47 PM
I still think that you've got an awesome outlook on relationships, Jay!

Thanks for the complement.

Based on what you posted I would not hold out and wait on him to finally come around.

If I were you, I would move on to finding someone new.

Then again, I am not you. I do not know how much emotional attachment is there and I do not know what other issues are involved.

Whatever you decide to do about this situation I hope it all works out for you.

Just do not wait forever for this guy. You have a lot to offer. Do not waste it on someone who plays games with you.

osupa05
12-30-2005, 06:52 PM
Thanks! I'm obviously more emotionally invested than he is.. but then again, I'm female.. and sometimes we emotions get the best of us (blah!). I won't wait around on this guy! If he finally decides that he wants to spend time with me, then I hope it's not to late for him... who knows I may have met a great guy who will spend time with me by then! haha! I guess it's just been a while since I have liked someone who's seemingly as great as I seem to think he is... but there are tons of really great guys! I guess you just have to kiss a lot of frogs?? who knows!

gbyte
12-30-2005, 07:06 PM
osupa,

Try to get over him a bit and sometimes when you stop contacting him it will perhaps spark his interest if he really is interested. If not you seem to be a fun and nice individual and I'm sure you will somehow bump into someone that will be good for you :)

Jay
12-30-2005, 07:09 PM
Do you girls ever get warts doing that? (Kissing Frogs)

;):LolLolLol

sweetdaisy
12-30-2005, 07:39 PM
Do you girls ever get warts doing that? (Kissing Frogs)

;):LolLolLol

No warts. Instead, I make frog legs for dinner. :D

osupa05
12-30-2005, 07:52 PM
No warts. Instead, I make frog legs for dinner. :D

hahahaha! that's awesome!

Leon
12-30-2005, 11:29 PM
Oh, but I am somewhat desperate.. in a sense, at least! Things had been going naturally and great, for that matter, but all the while he was telling that he didn't have time for a relationship.. but then he would kiss me (which I know that a lot of times guys don't attach the same sentiment to kisses as girls). None the less, I wanted more... I honestly got to hang out with him a few times and then pretty much nothing after that... he's always busy doing something. I don't fault him for being busy, it just makes me really upset that he says he wants to spend time with, but then never makes that time! I understand where he's coming from about not having time (I just got done with the hardest two and half years of my life), but I also know that if I want something bad enough, I will make time for it... he won't make that time for me. And, there's nothing for me to do. It's his choice! But sometimes I will text him and ask him if he wants to go do something.. and I know I should just let him be the one to iniate us doing something. I would love to be his friend, but he doesn't even have time for that right now! Yet, he's still telling me that he wants to see me! It's driving me nut-so and when I'm nuts, sometimes I do desperate things! Haha.. ok, that's my relationship life in a big nutshell.. bet you didn't know I was gonna unleash like that...! I still think that you've got an awesome outlook on relationships, Jay!

Osupa, how old is he and you?

Leon
12-30-2005, 11:32 PM
I just don't know enough to weigh in.

mranderson
12-31-2005, 06:57 AM
I look at it this way. If a person is really interested, they will MAKE the time to be with someone. This "i'm busy" is an excuse. A way to hide from telling someone the truth.

I know when I am interested in someone, I enjoy my time with them so much, I will even cancel an important appointment just for them.

It just shows how shallow most people are.

sweetdaisy
12-31-2005, 07:17 AM
Actually, I would disagree with you, Mr. Anderson. Part of being in a good, healthy relationship is maintaining your independance and identity. If you stop your normal routine to accomodate someone else, that could potentially create problems down the road.

In osupa's case, she knows what it's like to be so busy as to not have much free time. It seems to be a fact more and more as people have second jobs or committments outside of a normal 40 hour week. Granted, I think there's some question about how deep his interest is, but someone being super busy in their lives is not necessarily an excuse...it could very well be an ugly fact that may just need some time before the situation gets better.

osupa05
12-31-2005, 08:00 AM
Haha.. well, excuse or not, it's time to let it all go.. not that I had anything to hang onto in the first place! But I am tired of hearing that he wants to see me, but not having enough time! And, I have been really busy in the past, and I do completely understand his being busy. I think you both (Leon and Sweetdaisy) have good points! Besides starting the new year without any hang ups about someone is far better than trying to force something that isn't there! Oh, BTW, Leon, I'm 25 (that will soon change.. yikes!!) and he's 26.. if that adds anymore to the story!! Thanks guys, though for all of your advice and discussion! It's always nice to have an unbiased view on how things are... I know that there's someone upstairs looking after me (and all of us), and I believe that He's got everything under control.. and knows the big pic (like you were saying earlier SwtDsy). I also believe that He's got my best interest at heart, and when the time is right for the both of us, there will be a great guy in my life, who will love me for all my quirkiness!!! Sometimes.. well, O.K. a lot of times.. my heart and brain aren't running the same direction! And one of my biggest problems/assessts is over-analyzing everything... It's a blessing and a curse! Happy New Year's Eve everybody!!!

sweetdaisy
12-31-2005, 08:15 AM
You've got a good outlook on the situation, osupa. Move on for now, and if he comes back around, YOU get to be the one in control. :D

Leon
12-31-2005, 09:47 AM
I had asked age because the older someone gets, the less flexible they are to accomodate someone else. 26 isn't quite there yet.

Jay
12-31-2005, 03:53 PM
Haha.. well, excuse or not, it's time to let it all go.. not that I had anything to hang onto in the first place! But I am tired of hearing that he wants to see me, but not having enough time! And, I have been really busy in the past, and I do completely understand his being busy. I think you both (Leon and Sweetdaisy) have good points! Besides starting the new year without any hang ups about someone is far better than trying to force something that isn't there! Oh, BTW, Leon, I'm 25 (that will soon change.. yikes!!) and he's 26.. if that adds anymore to the story!! Thanks guys, though for all of your advice and discussion! It's always nice to have an unbiased view on how things are... I know that there's someone upstairs looking after me (and all of us), and I believe that He's got everything under control.. and knows the big pic (like you were saying earlier SwtDsy). I also believe that He's got my best interest at heart, and when the time is right for the both of us, there will be a great guy in my life, who will love me for all my quirkiness!!! Sometimes.. well, O.K. a lot of times.. my heart and brain aren't running the same direction! And one of my biggest problems/assessts is over-analyzing everything... It's a blessing and a curse! Happy New Year's Eve everybody!!!

I am glad to hear everything is working out and you are seeing the light on this situation.

Take love and life casually and everything will work out in the end.

Curt
01-01-2006, 01:59 PM
Well Osupa, and I guess this would come as no surprise to hear this from me, but if ya ever get up my way it would be my pleasure to hang out with you and show you around. Ok so I probably just made an ass out of myself again...but what the hell...LOL

Curt
01-01-2006, 02:07 PM
I look at it this way. If a person is really interested, they will MAKE the time to be with someone. This "i'm busy" is an excuse. A way to hide from telling someone the truth.

I know when I am interested in someone, I enjoy my time with them so much, I will even cancel an important appointment just for them.

It just shows how shallow most people are.
Exactly :congrats: , why cant people just tell you the truth. I had given my number to this girl recently because I had asked her out and she asked me for my number, anyway, I did not see her for about a week, and when I went back to eat at that resturant, where she is a waitress she told me she lost my number and she took my number again.........still no calls. I know, no matter how busy I get I always find the time to see a girl I like.

osupa05
01-01-2006, 03:55 PM
I'd love to go up north again! It's on my list of things to do... and I'll let you know before I do. Having a tour guide would be neat-o!!! When are you coming back down here?? And I've not contacted that guy without him contacting me first.. I'm not playing games, just letting him do things at his own pace! I'm trying my hardest to not be over bearing... It's been easier since I found something fun to do.. trail running! Wow, what blisters!!!

Curt
01-01-2006, 04:07 PM
I'd love to go up north again! It's on my list of things to do... and I'll let you know before I do. Having a tour guide would be neat-o!!! When are you coming back down here?? And I've not contacted that guy without him contacting me first.. I'm not playing games, just letting him do things at his own pace! I'm trying my hardest to not be over bearing... It's been easier since I found something fun to do.. trail running! Wow, what blisters!!!
Well I'd seriously be your tour guide if you ever got up this way. I was up north this weekend for New Years Eve and it was really very beautiful. The snow in the pines and a frozen over lakes with all kinds of snowmobiles and ice fishing, as much as I hate winter in the city, it is realy kind of nice up north.I'll post a picture after I get back from dinner later. I was just in OKC a few weeks ago and had a blast, really like Bricktown, even though I was alone I had fun and made some new friends that hopefully I can hook up with again when I come back, which will be soon. Your doing the right thing by not being overbearing with the guy you like, I have this girl here that is kind of being overbearing with me and it's turning me off, and get this, we have not even met yet and she is already talking marriage, I got her number from someone else. But yah, the games get old, dont they? Trail running sounds pretty good to me, that will keep your mind off of things as well. So....when ya comming up...LOL

osupa05
01-01-2006, 04:39 PM
Wait... you came to OKC??? Did you tell anyone from OKCtalk?? I'm hurt.. unless you did, and I missed that post! It'll be awhile before I get to come up there.. I have to pay off loans before I can start traveling again! Good times!

Curt
01-01-2006, 08:39 PM
Wait... you came to OKC??? Did you tell anyone from OKCtalk?? I'm hurt.. unless you did, and I missed that post! It'll be awhile before I get to come up there.. I have to pay off loans before I can start traveling again! Good times!
Actually I did not tell anyone before I came because I never had a plan on where I would be at any given time, so I knew it would be hard to get together with anyone on this trip. I had limited access to my e mail, the library in Edmond only allowed me thirty minutes a day and the library at the college campus was busy, finals week and by the time I received Leons e mail with his phone number I was back home here already. Next time will be better planned. As it was I was supposed to come in September, October and November, and had to cancel all those, so this was like almost a last minute trip, very poorly planned on my part, and even this trip I had to shorten by about two days. I apologize because I would really like to meet some people from the board :( next time.

Leon
01-02-2006, 09:47 AM
Actually I did not tell anyone before I came because I never had a plan on where I would be at any given time, so I knew it would be hard to get together with anyone on this trip. I had limited access to my e mail, the library in Edmond only allowed me thirty minutes a day and the library at the college campus was busy, finals week and by the time I received Leons e mail with his phone number I was back home here already. Next time will be better planned. As it was I was supposed to come in September, October and November, and had to cancel all those, so this was like almost a last minute trip, very poorly planned on my part, and even this trip I had to shorten by about two days. I apologize because I would really like to meet some people from the board :( next time.

Dude, you missed out on Groovy's!

Curt
01-02-2006, 09:50 AM
Dude, you missed out on Groovy's!
Yah I know, I was kinda bummed that the other place was closed also. Club Rane, I also wanted to check out the Club Rodeo, or whatever that is on Meridian. next time for sure people will know before I come down.

Curt
01-02-2006, 09:58 AM
Hey Leon, were you by chance at Tobys on the friday night that Bishops Alley was playing?
That was a good band, I ended up buying one of their c.d's. I met a couple girls there the next day and they actually let me get our picture together..LOL. My buddies are all wanting to go with me next time now :)

Leon
01-02-2006, 09:59 AM
Yah I know, I was kinda bummed that the other place was closed also. Club Rane, I also wanted to check out the Club Rodeo, or whatever that is on Meridian. next time for sure people will know before I come down.

I hear Club Rodeo is a lesbo bar.

Curt
01-02-2006, 10:01 AM
I hear Club Rodeo is a lesbo bar.
DOH...guess I would not have much luck there :ohno:

osupa05
01-02-2006, 10:48 AM
haha.. well, I went there once.. and no chicks picked me up! Of course I was with a guy, so maybe they understood... So, does that mean you like to dance, Marnier??

Curt
01-02-2006, 11:24 AM
haha.. well, I went there once.. and no chicks picked me up! Of course I was with a guy, so maybe they understood... So, does that mean you like to dance, Marnier??
LOL..well if you went with a guy I am sure they knew you were off limits. Yah Osupa I do like to dance, although it takes me a couple drinks to loosen up, after that I am good to go, I think alot of guys are like that.

Curt
01-02-2006, 11:41 AM
It was kind of funny the other night when I was up north we all went to this bar up there and I had starterd to talk to these three girls, and two of them asked me to go out and dance, the third one never got up there. So after we got done dancing I wanted to just enjoy my drink for awhile and talked to the third girl while the other two danced with other guys. Holy crap, thats when all hell broke loose, one of the other girls accused the other one of getting all the attention and told her she was going to take her outside :fighting3 , well to make a long story short they all left and there I was sitting there and looked up only to have the whole place staring at me...I quickly got out of there :busterbun . These things happen to me, when I was at tobys this girl across the bar smiled at me and was missing one of her front teeth, then she asked me for a ride home, I was like, Um, I dont live around here.Same thing up north on New Years Eve, good looking blonde across the room, I look at her, she smiles and yup...No front tooth :ohno: . It was kind of like Toby Keith in his video when the twin sister sits next to him and smiles and is missing her tooth.