View Full Version : Tough tough loss today

Patrick
11-19-2005, 03:19 PM
What else can I say, other than that the officiating sucked. Henderson was down before he even reached into the end zone. And what was up with the spot for the first down on that last drive. As far as I'm concerned the Sooners got screwed out of the Cotton Bowl.

okrednk
11-19-2005, 09:59 PM
I have to agree 100%, that last drive (3 REPLAYS) totally ridiculus. OU had the game in the bag. First its 4th and a few, OU tips the ball the guy catches it behind the first down marker, they give it to them. BS! Next, the referee in the endzone calls a BS touchdown catch when the guy clearly didn't have posession. Finally, to top it off the RB is laying on the ground, then reaches over (which you can clearly see on the replay film), so they give it to the not once, not twice, but three times. Man how much did Leach pay the refs to win that game. Totally disgusted by the officiating.

MadMonk
11-21-2005, 06:12 AM
What else can I say, other than that the officiating sucked. Henderson was down before he even reached into the end zone. And what was up with the spot for the first down on that last drive. As far as I'm concerned the Sooners got screwed out of the Cotton Bowl.
My thoughts exactly. It was an incredibly bad call.
:mad: