View Full Version : New forum layout

Patrick
09-21-2004, 08:12 PM
There's a new poll in Poll Vault asking how you like the new condensed forum layout. Please vote. It will help us better serve you.

downtownguy
09-21-2004, 09:50 PM
Hate it, hate it, hate it.... go back, go back, go back to the original.

Patrick
09-22-2004, 12:40 AM
What did you like better about the original?

downtownguy
09-22-2004, 05:53 AM
It was cleaner, easier to find categories... although I felt there were a couple of items at the bottom that were simply not getting used and probably could have been cut. Overall, I think Todd is a genius, and has done an incredible job with the site. Just don't like the way it was changed. Maybe it will grow on me, maybe not.

~~*DarlingDiva*~~
09-22-2004, 03:45 PM
I like the old better!!!!

Patrick
09-22-2004, 06:57 PM
Okay guys...it was just a test. Todd was just playing around with the set up again. Since we all like this old format better, Todd switched back to it. I agree with you guys, now that I saw the other format. Todd was trying to eliminate some of the scrolling that's required on this format, but it just seemed to make things more complicated, especially for new comers. Sure, there's a lot more scrolling to get to the bottom of this site now, but at least all of the forums are out there and easy to find.

Thanks for the comments! And by the way, Todd liked this set up better too, but he was just wanting to try something different to see if we might like it better!!! I appreciate all his work on this site and I always appreciate him trying out different methods to make this site better. Of course, some we'll like and some we won't, and Todd is always open to suggestions! Todd, we appreciate you.

Patrick
09-22-2004, 07:02 PM
By the way, for those of you that may get tired of all of the scrolling, you can always hit the up arrow on each of the title bars. That will hide the subforums.

downtownguy
09-22-2004, 07:20 PM
Todd, you rock.