View Full Version : Trout Fishing

Faith
11-16-2005, 03:30 PM
Anyone know of anywhere in the state that is good for Trout Fishing? We went to Illinios River this last weekend and didn't have much luck. We are going to try the Blue River this weekend.

dirtrider73068
11-16-2005, 09:25 PM
I will ask my buddy if he knows where a place is. He had spent alot of time at blue river. He is also a diver so that may be a good thing as he could see under water at good spots to know where to go.

imafish
11-17-2005, 08:43 AM
Im not sure if this is where you went fishing the first time but my mom always goes to MarVal Resort in Gore, OK to fly fish. She usually has pretty good luck.

Faith
11-17-2005, 09:18 AM
Im not sure if this is where you went fishing the first time but my mom always goes to MarVal Resort in Gore, OK to fly fish. She usually has pretty good luck.

Hi Imafish,

Yes that is exactly where we went last weekend the Marval Resort. It is a very nice place and plenty of things to do for the entire family there. My husband has gone there all of his life. My son and him fished for two days and didn't catch anything but then we caught some in another area on the Illinois before we went home.