View Full Version : Driver's Licenses

sweetdaisy
11-14-2005, 12:02 PM
I have to rant for just a moment. What on earth is the deal with the new digital pictures for the driver's licenses? Is there some rule that every picture they put on those things has to be an "Enormous Face" picture?

I just moved and needed to update the address on my license, so I decided to "lose" my last license b/c I hated the "BIG FACE" picture. I paid $10 for a new one, and once again, it's a "BIG FACE" pic. UGH! (and no, I don't have a big face!)

Next time, I'm going to make my hair as big as possible, just so they'll have to zoom out to capture it all in the photo.

Keith
11-14-2005, 06:31 PM
I have to rant for just a moment. What on earth is the deal with the new digital pictures for the driver's licenses? Is there some rule that every picture they put on those things has to be an "Enormous Face" picture?

I just moved and needed to update the address on my license, so I decided to "lose" my last license b/c I hated the "BIG FACE" picture. I paid $10 for a new one, and once again, it's a "BIG FACE" pic. UGH! (and no, I don't have a big face!)

Next time, I'm going to make my hair as big as possible, just so they'll have to zoom out to capture it all in the photo.
I have met sweetdaisy, and she certainly does not have a big face......she has a very pretty face, and that is a fact.:wink:

sweetdaisy
11-14-2005, 07:16 PM
Awww...Thanks, Keith. (blush!)

You'd be horrified by the Driver's License pic, though. :)

dirtrider73068
11-14-2005, 08:55 PM
Yea I know what you mean by the pics. Just think sweetdaisy you have just a regular one I have a cdl for work to drive the big trucks, when they take mine they do it twice and if it doesn't match with one or the other the computer kicks it out and sees it as a terrorist. And back to do it all over again. Plus I thnk they are makeing it more harder to make fake DL's.