View Full Version : Singles outing

Linda
11-13-2005, 10:36 PM
We need to plan a singles outing. I'd love to meet some of you. Any thoughts?

Leon
11-16-2005, 12:23 AM
Linda, I'm so sorry I didn't reply to this 30 seconds after you posted it. Yes, I'd like to also. If no one else weighs in, you and I could do lunch.

Faith
11-16-2005, 08:06 AM
I'm not single but I wouldn't mind meeting you guys for lunch sometime.

El Gato Pollo Loco!!!
11-16-2005, 10:42 AM
I could probably show up.

Faith
11-16-2005, 11:01 AM
How about this Friday at a Bricktown Restaurant?

Leon
11-16-2005, 06:14 PM
Friday I'll be flying back from Seattle.

dirtrider73068
11-16-2005, 09:23 PM
I may like to try and attend but don't want to have to go to bricktown. I don't do downtown to well.

Leon
11-16-2005, 11:22 PM
Looks like we're heading down the familiar 'I can't make it.' path....If we could all drum up a few more singles...I'd put something together if even myself and one other could meet for a beer.

So I tell ya....male or female, tell me where/when to meet for a beer....If you're male, we'll go on a chase...if you're female, we'll do dinner.........just reply.

Leon
11-16-2005, 11:23 PM
Looks like we're heading down the familiar 'I can't make it.' path....If we could all drum up a few more singles...I'd put something together if even myself and one other could meet for a beer.

So I tell ya....male or female, tell me where/when to meet for a beer....If you're male, we'll go on a chase...if you're female, we'll do dinner.........just reply.

Karried
11-17-2005, 08:59 AM
Come on. You probably all have your soul mates just waiting to hook up and you can't get together (at the very least a good friendship or a good lunch) !!

There will always be reasons to not meet up - someone has to say this is the time and place- don't chicken out!

State the time - place and be there - Just Do It!

dirtrider73068
11-17-2005, 01:23 PM
I am not saying I can't make it I just hate and don't do downtown okc very well. If I can keep from it I don't go to the city unless I am very familier with where I am going. I can get around the south side fairly easy, the north side is a different story.

Faith
11-17-2005, 03:30 PM
Come on. You probably all have your soul mates just waiting to hook up and you can't get together (at the very least a good friendship or a good lunch) !!

There will always be reasons to not meet up - someone has to say this is the time and place- don't chicken out!

I agree. Why chicken out when you could meet a good friend or have a nice lunch. I'm not single and I am always busy with my children and husband. But I do get to take lunches at work at wouldn't mind going to a lunch, if everyone else could fit it into their tight schedules as well!

Curt
11-17-2005, 03:54 PM

I agree with you Karrie..people have to bend a little and make it work..just do it..I would if I could

Leon
11-17-2005, 06:23 PM

I'll be at 36,000 feet Friday afternoon....I can't overcome that.

Karried
11-17-2005, 06:27 PM
Leon, that's a poor excuse, haven't you heard of parachutes??

Leon
11-17-2005, 06:29 PM
Note that there hasn't been one 'single' woman reply to this...not even Linda who originated the thread....only two 'married' women. No problem though. I could still meet on Sunday....possibly Saturday, I'll know for sure tomorrow.

dirtrider73068
11-17-2005, 06:29 PM
I agree with you Karrie..people have to bend a little and make it work..just do it..I would if I could

Well its hard to bend a little when I have two kids I think of first, alot of why I don't go out. I stay at home to care for my kids, I wish and would love to have a break to get away, but at same time I don't want to leave my kids behind with anyone, or with the mother cause I don't trust her.

dirtrider73068
11-17-2005, 06:31 PM
Note that there hasn't been one 'single' woman reply to this...not even Linda who originated the thread....only two 'married' women. No problem though. I could still meet on Sunday....possibly Saturday, I'll know for sure tomorrow.

Yea I have wondered that myself, where is linda? Isn't she the one that should be in charge and organizing this gathering.

Curt
11-17-2005, 09:58 PM
Well boys..looks like I'll just have to come down and the guys can go out chasing..LOL
We have to start late though..the more they drink..the better I look :tweeted:

kellekokid
11-18-2005, 10:03 AM
Okay I'll be a brave single female and chime in here... I can do lunch any day since I work 2nd shift....as long as I'm heading to Norman no later than 2:!5ish I'm good to go. Lunch time I prefer somewhere SOKC area so I can spend more time visiting and less driving. Dinner/weekend I can do Fri/Sat. where ever, when ever since I'm off those days.

We might have a bit of trouble later in to the upcoming week since everybody will be gobbling up turkey and such.