View Full Version : mranderson?

Linda
11-13-2005, 05:56 PM
mranderson, we'd all love to see a picture of you and your new lady. How about posting a picture?

Hannah
11-13-2005, 06:50 PM
Linda,

You cannot be serious! Take the high road and let it go.

Doug Loudenback
11-13-2005, 07:11 PM
What garbage.

Intrepid
11-13-2005, 07:39 PM
mranderson, we'd all love to see a picture of you and your new lady. How about posting a picture?

Who's "we'd"??? I certainly do not care to see any such picture.

I thought you had moved on? Asking for this picture of mranderson and his lady friend is purely ridiculous, and in my opinion down right childish.

I'm sorry that you were hurt. I truly am. But it's time to end this topic...again. It will do no one any good.

Thanks in advance.

:tiphat:

PUGalicious
11-13-2005, 07:44 PM
The prurient side of me is interested... a picture of mranderson and his new lady doing what?

sweetdaisy
11-13-2005, 07:50 PM
This is absolutley ridiculous. Linda, get over it already...you didn't even have a relationship with the guy. Geez.

And I wonder why men think women are psycho.

Intrepid
11-13-2005, 07:51 PM
And I wonder why men think women are psycho.

No doubt!

:sofa:

sweetdaisy
11-13-2005, 07:54 PM
Well, as a non-psycho woman, may I just say CONGRATULATIONS to Mr. Anderson. I'm very pleased for him. And, as no offense to him (but I'm sure he knows how difficult he can be at times), if he can find love, I have no doubt the rest of us can. Personally, it gives me hope.

Linda, you may want to seek counseling.

Intrepid
11-13-2005, 08:52 PM
Well, as a non-psycho woman, may I just say CONGRATULATIONS to Mr. Anderson. I'm very pleased for him. And, as no offense to him (but I'm sure he knows how difficult he can be at times), if he can find love, I have no doubt the rest of us can. Personally, it gives me hope.

Linda, you may want to seek counseling.

Very well said!

:congrats:

Linda
11-13-2005, 10:23 PM
You took me completely wrong. I've gotten over my frustrations with mranderson long ago. I'm moving forward with other connections. Since he's a friend of the singles forum here, I felt it would be neat if he could share with all of us about his newfound love.

By the way, I think the statement saying I may need to seek counseling was an attack, and I'd like to ask that the moderators remove it. Also, indirectly calling me a psycho is calling me a name. I ask that that be removed as well.

Linda
11-13-2005, 10:26 PM
The prurient side of me is interested... a picture of mranderson and his new lady doing what?

Just a picture so we can all celebrate with them! Afterall, mranderson has been part of this group for a long time.

Intrepid
11-13-2005, 10:27 PM
You took me completely wrong. I've gotten over my frustrations with mranderson long ago. I'm moving forward with other connections. Since he's a friend of the singles forum here, I felt it would be neat if he could share with all of us about his newfound love.

By the way, I think the statement saying I may need to seek counseling was an attack, and I'd like to ask that the moderators remove it. Also, indirectly calling me a psycho is calling me a name. I ask that that be removed as well.

There's no reason for him to post that picture, and I think you know it. It's a ridiculous request.

Also, I do not think that sweedaisy's post should not be removed. It was her opinion based on your own statements. She said you "may" need counseling, not that you needed counseling.

Intrepid
11-13-2005, 10:33 PM
Just a picture so we can all celebrate with them! Afterall, mranderson has been part of this group for a long time.

There are a lot of users on here that have been a part of the group for a long time. Why aren't you asking for their pics?

IMO, your actions are speaking far, far louder than your words here.

Linda
11-13-2005, 10:34 PM
It never hurts to ask. Seems if this group meant a lot to him, he'd share his good news with us.

Opinion? I don't think calling someone a psycho and saying they might need counseling is very nice. In fact, it's quite rude.

Linda
11-13-2005, 10:35 PM
There are a lot of users on here that have been a part of the group for a long time. Why aren't you asking for their pics?

IMO, your actions are speaking far, far louder than your words here.

I don't know the other people on this forum.

Intrepid
11-13-2005, 10:40 PM
It never hurts to ask. Seems if this group meant a lot to him, he'd share his good news with us.

Opinion? I don't think calling someone a psycho and saying they might need counseling is very nice. In fact, it's quite rude.

Well, I'm probably going to get into trouble for saying this, and I mean no harm. But if I were to see someone request a picture of the man who hurt them so much, and to top it off a picture with the person he moved in with, I would think that the requester would be a little "off" and have alterior motives.

But that's me...

Linda
11-13-2005, 10:48 PM
Actually, I'd rather post a picture of you and me together! :love_bed:

Leon
11-13-2005, 10:52 PM
Hot wings, anybody?

Who wants some hot wings?

Intrepid
11-13-2005, 10:53 PM
Actually, I'd rather post a picture of you and me together? :love_bed:

If you meant that for me (I can only assume that you did since I'm the only one responding this late) Sorry. I prefer people closer to my age.

Good luck you though. I hope you are able to find whatever it is that you are looking for.

Intrepid
11-13-2005, 10:55 PM
Hot wings, anybody?

Who wants some hot wings?

:LolLolLol

Linda
11-13-2005, 10:56 PM
I'm 44, you're 33. That's not too far apart in age. You're just scared.

Linda
11-13-2005, 10:57 PM
How about you Leon? We're only 2 years apart.

Intrepid
11-13-2005, 11:00 PM
I'm 44, you're 33. That's not too far apart in age. You're just scared.

You're right. It's not too far apart in age. However, I do not prefer that big of an age difference.

Besides, you know absolutely nothing about me, and yet you want to have a picture of us together, and possibly more (based on the "smiley" you posted). I'm sorry to say that I am starting to get a clearer picture of you.

No thank you.

Linda
11-13-2005, 11:02 PM
Oh geesh. I couldn't find a love smiley. That's the closest I could find. So sue me. I'm not shacking up with anyone, nor am I having sex with anyone until I get to know the person better.

Linda
11-13-2005, 11:04 PM
It's getting late. It's :bedtime: for me! Good night pumpkin.

Intrepid
Can someone help me figure out why everytime I access this thread, I immediately begin to think of the movie "Fatal Attraction"???

:eek:

Leon
Seriously, folks, this has gone from a thread where Linda bashed Mr A to a thread where everyone is bashing Linda.

The only difference is that Linda did apologize for her behavior unlike anyone else. Please allow her the benifit of a doubt concerning the request for a photo.

They've both taken enough of a thrashing. OK? Everyone please back off of them both; let's put this behind us. If ya still have 'issues', unload on me and give them a break. They're just people.

Leon.

Intrepid
11-13-2005, 11:05 PM
Oh geesh. I couldn't find a love smiley. That's the closest I could find. So sue me. I'm not shacking up with anyone, nor am I having sex with anyone until I get to know the person better.

Thank you for the clarification. I can sleep much, much better now.

Have a good night.

Leon
11-13-2005, 11:06 PM
How about you Leon? We're only 2 years apart.

PM me ;)

sweetdaisy
11-14-2005, 09:30 AM

I never called you a psycho. My comment is stating that this sort of behavior is why men sometimes think women are psycho.

And counseling isn't a bad thing. It can be very helpful if someone's been deeply hurt by another person. I'm not sure why you're so offended at me suggesting you may want to get some counseling.

sweetdaisy
11-14-2005, 09:39 AM
Seriously, folks, this has gone from a thread where Linda bashed Mr A to a thread where everyone is bashing Linda.

The only difference is that Linda did apologize for her behavior unlike anyone else. Please allow her the benifit of a doubt concerning the request for a photo.

They've both taken enough of a thrashing. OK? Everyone please back off of them both; let's put this behind us. If ya still have 'issues', unload on me and give them a break. They're just people.

Leon.

I don't recall anyone else bringing up Mr Anderson's relationship in yet ANOTHER thread. (This is thread #3 on Mr. Anderson's private life.)

Leon, you know as well as I do, if you're going to post something in public, you're setting yourself up for responses from others. Both good and bad.

The behavior that has been displayed regarding Mr. Anderson's relationship is ridiculous. I cannot believe this has come up for discussion once again and it's being defended as "true interest". IMO, it's just another attempt to get Mr. A bashed by those who think his situation is inappropriate...since the other threads have been closed. As Doug said, this is garbage.

Leon
11-14-2005, 09:48 AM
Leon, you know as well as I do, if you're going to post something in public, you're setting yourself up for responses from others. Both good and bad.

You're right about that, I know from experience.

sweetdaisy
11-14-2005, 09:50 AM
As do I.