View Full Version : Old radio and TV commercials

OKCexpat
10-11-2022, 11:00 PM
I forgot that I have to keep my thoughts planned and type quickly because I run into a timeout.

Mathis Brothers "We got them Far blazin prices" aka "fire blazing prices". Jude and Jody and Bob Mills also had their own country band.

Typing quickly before I time out. 'Red Man Chewing tastes the best, and a Red Man Chew out lasts the rest......" Heard often on WKY radio.

Whew...hope I can type fast enough before I lose the connection.

Bri

TheTravellers
10-12-2022, 07:56 AM
I forgot that I have to keep my thoughts planned and type quickly because I run into a timeout.

Mathis Brothers "We got them Far blazin prices" aka "fire blazing prices". Jude and Jody and Bob Mills also had their own country band.

Typing quickly before I time out. 'Red Man Chewing tastes the best, and a Red Man Chew out lasts the rest......" Heard often on WKY radio.

Whew...hope I can type fast enough before I lose the connection.

Bri

If the timeout is okctalk.com-related, check the box that says "keep me logged in" when you log in and you won't time out before you post.

Ward
10-12-2022, 09:02 AM
Braums: Hey Vern! (JIm Varney)

NavySeabee
10-12-2022, 02:01 PM
Two words: Masterbuilt Motors (repeat infinity).

Ward
10-12-2022, 03:51 PM
Better not mention Linda Soundtrack !!!!!!!!!!

Cohiba
10-16-2022, 06:17 PM
Paul Mead Insurance song...

rizzo
10-19-2022, 06:41 AM
Mr Spriggs BBQ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz1cee_94L4

rayvaflav
03-06-2023, 01:35 PM
Braums: Hey Vern! (JIm Varney) When they built the new Braum's at W 15th Street and Santa Fe in Edmond (which was later destroyed by a tornado and never rebuilt) we were able to get over there on our lunch break and hang with The Legend Himself.

Ward
03-06-2023, 03:50 PM
We need carths for the Methican Market !!! ~~~ Alan Merrill Chevrolet in Yukon OK.

Gene Williams Chevrolet "On the old prairie field"

"And that ain't no bull!" as he sat on a bull, Lemond Henderson, Broadway Ford south part of Edmond on Broadway Extension.

"Get a slow sippin automobiledeal" Steve Bailey Honda. I can't recall the exact wording, but close enough.