View Full Version : Bread Zeppelin

Plutonic Panda
02-22-2022, 07:54 PM
Dallas based fast/casual restaurant chain coming to OKC:

“ The creative chopped salad meets sandwich concept, serving salad/grain blends in hollowed-out artisan baguettes, made its debut in Dallas in 2013.

We see Oklahoma City as an ideal initial market for us to land, and believe that areas like Quail Springs and Belle Isle offer a great demographic for us to build awareness and gain traction in the city,” said Vincent Ginatta, Bread Zeppelin’s Vice President of Franchising. “We are actively speaking to potential, locally-based candidates, and our goal is to identify one franchise partner that will thoughtfully develop the brand across the metro.”

- https://okcfox.com/news/local/bread-zeppelin-oklahoma-city-expansion-dallas-salad-grain-breads-baugettes-vincent-ginatta-troy-charhon-andrew-schoellkopf

HangryHippo
02-22-2022, 08:24 PM
Hell yeah!

Plutonic Panda
02-22-2022, 08:28 PM
Hell yeah!
Haven’t tried them yet.

Diesel54
02-22-2022, 10:16 PM
My wife and I regularly go there when we're in Dallas. All around good and reasonably healthy food. This is a great get.

progressiveboy
02-25-2022, 08:17 PM
I live about 1 mile from their Plano location and it is an interesting concept! The artisan breads are always fresh and their ingredients are fresh! What happened to Salata? It seems all their locations closed in Oklahoma? Also saw in the KC Star that Bread Zeppelin is expanding there.