View Full Version : Food for Thought

Leon
11-09-2005, 05:03 PM
Consider this: When demonstrating their love and affection, men are more physical and women are emotionally attached. Men need touch, women need to talk....If you believe that, then has a woman cheated if she opens up emotionally to another man?....Come on, it's her way of showing love.

Is there a double standard here?

Ladies would you be hurt if your man opened up emotionally to another woman?...no sex.

dirtrider73068
11-09-2005, 05:39 PM
I don't feel that it would be cheating, but pending on the situation though some may take it that way. I kinda look at as if she was mine then she is mine, I wouldn't be too happy if I had some other guy rubbing on her unless I knew for certain who he was, I am sure my woman would feel the way about me doing the same thing I am sure she would be worried or wondering what I am doing I am sure. In some cases this may be touchy, between a rock and hard place disscussion. Right now waht has happened to me, I can't get close or emotionly close to another woman.

rxis
11-14-2005, 01:09 AM
I had a ton of female friends. Some were also friends with my male friends. I think my male friends didn't like it but didn't say anything at all about it. They stayed "cool", but some were jealous of the closeness their girlfriends had with another male so I figured I was a silent problem also.

I get jealous when my woman is close to another person. I know she spills her guts or tells only her version of stories to her girl friends because people talk and I had many female friends to fill me in. I don't have spies anymore..heh. hell i don't even have girl friends anymore. They took a lot of my time when i was younger and now I don't even want to hear half the things they say.

From my experience, ladies would get hurt. I don't know because it all just depends.

I'm doing the late night ranting so I'm getting off.

Leon
11-16-2005, 12:02 AM
I had a ton of female friends. Some were also friends with my male friends. I think my male friends didn't like it but didn't say anything at all about it. They stayed "cool", but some were jealous of the closeness their girlfriends had with another male so I figured I was a silent problem also.

I get jealous when my woman is close to another person. I know she spills her guts or tells only her version of stories to her girl friends because people talk and I had many female friends to fill me in. I don't have spies anymore..heh. hell i don't even have girl friends anymore. They took a lot of my time when i was younger and now I don't even want to hear half the things they say.

From my experience, ladies would get hurt. I don't know because it all just depends.

I'm doing the late night ranting so I'm getting off.

My nearly best friend happens to be a married woman. I am also friends with her husband. If he has reservations about it, he's never implied that to either of us. She tells me many of her deepest, most personal thoughts. She trusts me that her private matters will not go any further than my ears, and they never have. They both trust me in that I'd never cross a line that would harm their family, they do have children. The cool thing is that I can talk to her privately too...Considering their marriage, their children, their family, and her very trustworthy friendship, I'd never risk that stuff by attempting to put a move on her.