View Full Version : I'm sorry

Linda
11-08-2005, 06:28 PM
I want to tell everyone sorry for blowing the whole thing with mranderson out of proportion. I guess I let it get the best of me. I know it's for the best. Although I'm still bitter about it, I know I must move on.

By the way, I won 3rd place at my nationals beauty pageant this last weekend. That's out of 300 women nationally.

dirtrider73068
11-08-2005, 06:46 PM
Well I don't know if its ok to reply back, but only to say that its ok. Its good you came out and and said your appologies. Best thing that can be done is to just let it roll off of you and move on, and that you will learn from what happend and be more cautious with others. I know how you felt I have been done this way many times, one reason I don't go out or try to get close to another woman becasue of being hurt. Thats good you placed 3rd out of 300, If I was one that meet your standards I would like to be friends and get to you know you better. You seem like a down to earth woman who knows what she wants. I hope you luck in near future you will find that right guy.

Leon
11-08-2005, 09:57 PM
I want to tell everyone sorry for blowing the whole thing with mranderson out of proportion. I guess I let it get the best of me. I know it's for the best. Although I'm still bitter about it, I know I must move on.

By the way, I won 3rd place at my nationals beauty pageant this last weekend. That's out of 300 women nationally.

Good, let's consider that whole scene to be in the distant past and not mention it again.

Curt
11-08-2005, 10:02 PM
All I will say is Congratulations on your win Linda..ya done good.