View Full Version : Evolve the Burger

DJay
08-20-2021, 10:55 AM
I'm not sure if it's okay for me to post this since I own the business, so you can delete it if not allowed.

Evolve the Burger serves a variety of burgers, (including onion burgers) fries and shakes. We have 2 separate locations. One at the Collective in midtown and the newest at the OKC Outlets, across from the Nike Outlet. We are a local business trying to get the word out.

I would love to have some people come try us out, let me know what you think. Any suggestions and advice are always appreciated.

Thanks!

BoulderSooner
08-20-2021, 11:18 AM
I'm not sure if it's okay for me to post this since I own the business, so you can delete it if not allowed.

Evolve the Burger serves a variety of burgers, (including onion burgers) fries and shakes. We have 2 separate locations. One at the Collective in midtown and the newest at the OKC Outlets, across from the Nike Outlet.

I would love to have some people come try us out, let me know what you think. Any suggestions and advice are always appreciated.

Thanks!

very cool can you post the menu?

DJay
08-20-2021, 11:48 AM
very cool can you post the menu?

This is the menu at the Outlet Mall location. The items are the same across the board but I haven't changed the pricing at the Collective to match. I'll be doing that this upcoming week.

http://www.evolvetheburger.com/evolve-menu-paper-menu1024_1/

catcherinthewry
08-20-2021, 12:22 PM
Thanks, I'm always looking for new places. Will try it soon.

Plutonic Panda
08-20-2021, 04:08 PM
I'll stop by today and try an onion burger.

catcherinthewry
08-27-2021, 01:13 PM
Went by today and had the onion burger. It was very solid. This is a good addition to The Collective.