View Full Version : Ladies??????

Leon
11-07-2005, 12:05 AM
Ladies, where do you hope to meet fellas?
Tell 'em so they can be there.

Please don't say the supermarket....that place ain't happen'n.

osupa05
11-07-2005, 01:07 PM
Weelll.... I did always think it would be fun for a guy to hit on me in the grocery store, I'd have to agree with you... it's never happened to me! Of course, I'm always going to walmart, and I'm never dressed to the nines... maybe guys don't hit on t-shirt and jeans in the store?!? So, then I'm thinking church... what a great place to meet somebody who has values similar to yours... but you almost have to know somebody who then knows that somebody and get set up... either that, or it's just me! That leads then back to square one, Leon. I think the best place to meet someone is just to leave it up to fate. I believe that God will put that certain someone in my life when I'm ready... mentally, physically and spiritually. I'm not saying that it wouldn't be nice to have an s/o in my life, but it's probably just as well that I don't right now! In the mean time, I've got to work on my smile! I get nervous when a cute guy's in the vicinity, so I probably don't smile, and therefore, I probably come off as unapproachable. Maybe the other gals will have better insight at the places to be in OKC!

Zoedith
11-07-2005, 05:13 PM
I met someone from here and took him to a book sale. I thought it was interesting to see we had some similar tastes in books as well as a couple of different ones. I think if you see someone interesting you should just strike up a conversation, no matter where you are. I remember thinking it was neat meeting someone at the gas station once.

windowphobe
11-07-2005, 06:07 PM
I always talk to 'em in the supermarket. Of course, I have the sense to go on weekend afternoons when the boys are on the sofa watching whatever sports are being dished up.

Of course, being as how I'm uncute and generally scruffy, nothing comes of it, but what the heck.