View Full Version : Game 2: Hornets vs. Cavaliers

scotplum
11-02-2005, 03:27 PM
Any feelings on the game tonight? I have to say, I'm not feeling too good about it. I hope I'm wrong though and they show us that they can win on the road tonight. GO HORNETS!!

wallyboy75
11-02-2005, 08:10 PM
They didn't win on the road but they played a very good cavs team that probably will be one of the top teams in in the East. What I am hoping for they have good showings against teams that are predicted not to be in the playoffs. The Hornets will be a good team at home with the fans standing behind them 100%.

windowphobe
11-03-2005, 05:26 PM
On a night like the one LeBron was having, I don't think anyone can beat the Cavs. (Five 3-pointers in a row? Jeebus.)

Last year's Hornets started out 2-29. It won't happen that way this year.

Karried
11-03-2005, 06:42 PM
What did you expect? We weren't all there being 'rabid' and all that! I'll bet the fans enthusiasm is a big boost to the way they play at home..... who's going to the Orlando game on the 9th? More importantly, who has extra tickets? :-)

wallyboy75
11-03-2005, 08:53 PM
What did you expect? We weren't all there being 'rabid' and all that! I'll bet the fans enthusiasm is a big boost to the way they play at home..... who's going to the Orlando game on the 9th? More importantly, who has extra tickets? :-)
I wish I could but I work nights, but I will be cheering loud listening to the game on the radio.

scotplum
11-03-2005, 09:35 PM
I'll be there. Can't wait.