View Full Version : Update (long time coming...)

Ssath
11-02-2005, 10:33 AM
First of all, I would like to say Hi to all the people I used to talk to on here all the time! Some of you may have wondered from time to time just what happened to me. Well, quite a bit, actually. Most importantly, Zoedith and I are now married! For those who don't know, she and I met in Singles Chat here. We really hit it off, and on Oct 1, we tied the knot. Things have been really wonderful for us, and I am very happy to call her my wife.

On a related note, we also found out that we are expecting! My life just keeps getting better and better.

I have also been at a new job since the end of July. I am now an MWD technician for a local oil drilling company. I love my job. It beats the heck out of working at York. Much better pay, better hours (no more getting up at 3:30 am to be at work by 5), and it's only 10 minutes from home.

I also went back to school recently, to try to get a degree in robotics. I discovered that it's not easy to just start learning again after not having been in school in 14 years. But I am really enjoying it!

I think that about sums up what's been going on in my life. I'll try to find more time to be on here, but I can make no promises, due to a very busy life :cool: See you all later.

Karried
11-02-2005, 11:20 AM
Wow! Congratulations on a wonderful success story!

Keith
11-02-2005, 11:41 AM
First of all, I would like to say Hi to all the people I used to talk to on here all the time! Some of you may have wondered from time to time just what happened to me. Well, quite a bit, actually. Most importantly, Zoedith and I are now married! For those who don't know, she and I met in Singles Chat here. We really hit it off, and on Oct 1, we tied the knot. Things have been really wonderful for us, and I am very happy to call her my wife.

On a related note, we also found out that we are expecting! My life just keeps getting better and better.

I have also been at a new job since the end of July. I am now an MWD technician for a local oil drilling company. I love my job. It beats the heck out of working at York. Much better pay, better hours (no more getting up at 3:30 am to be at work by 5), and it's only 10 minutes from home.

I also went back to school recently, to try to get a degree in robotics. I discovered that it's not easy to just start learning again after not having been in school in 14 years. But I am really enjoying it!

I think that about sums up what's been going on in my life. I'll try to find more time to be on here, but I can make no promises, due to a very busy life :cool: See you all later.
Excellent! Congratulations to both of you on your marriage. I wondered what had happened to both of you. Man, it is great to hear that she is expecting and that you got a new job that you like. It sounds like God has really blessed you with a wonderful wife, and a soon to be born baby.

I think you and Zoedith are the very first success stories that we have had on OKCTalk.

Thanks for sharing with us, and we hope to see you on the forum more often now.

Patrick
11-02-2005, 01:07 PM
Wow, the first marriage to result from OKCTalk! Alright! May God richly bless both of you.