View Full Version : Royalty Expert Anywhere?

Bill Robertson
04-25-2020, 01:59 PM
Any royalty experts on here. I know there are a lot of people on here from many areas of expertice. So I’m hoping someone can answer a question about unloading royalties my wife owns. When her mother passed a number of years ago my wife inherited a 0.003 percent share of some well in Pottawatomie county. We get three checks per year for about 10 bucks each. But I have to add a schedule to our Fed tax return for that 30 bucks and I don’t want to anymore. Don’t really care about selling, just transferring or similar.

Edmond Hausfrau
04-25-2020, 03:45 PM
Wrong royalty expert, but let me know if you need help with abdication rules. Long live the House of Montbatten.

Bill Robertson
04-25-2020, 05:01 PM
I got a PM that told me what to do. Thanks

PhiAlpha
04-25-2020, 05:30 PM
I got a PM that told me what to do. Thanks

Sounds like you’re covered but happy to help as well if you have any other questions!

Bill Robertson
04-25-2020, 05:58 PM
Sounds like you’re covered but happy to help as well if you have any other questions!Thanks. The first suggestion was to contact the operator and see if they will take it. If that doesn't work I'll let you know.

mkjeeves
04-30-2020, 10:08 AM
You might get better answers here but there’s a mineral owner specific forum. It’s pretty low traffic and not all questions get answered but it’s another possible resource.
Nationally oriented. This is the Oklahoma link.

https://www.mineralrightsforum.com/c/oklahoma-mineral-rights