View Full Version : Hornets vs. Kings Predictions?

scotplum
11-01-2005, 08:39 AM
Anyone willing to go out on a limb for tonight? I'll go with:

Hornets 98 - Kings 96 in a squeaker. I'm hoping that the place will be rocking tonight!! Go Hornets!!

Decious
11-01-2005, 12:13 PM
All depends on how nervous the Hornets are during the first half. If they fall down big time to Sacto it'll be hard to come back. They did it against Denver and Houston, but they'll be getting the Kings best shot. This is the real deal.

Nevertheless, I'm going Hornets 90 - Kings 83, just because I said so.

scotplum
11-01-2005, 12:35 PM
All depends on how nervous the Hornets are during the first half. If they fall down big time to Sacto it'll be hard to come back. They did it against Denver and Houston, but they'll be getting the Kings best shot. This is the real deal.

Nevertheless, I'm going Hornets 90 - Kings 83, just because I said so.

That's a good point. A 20 point deficit will be much more difficult to overcome in a regular season game. Add in the fact that Mason has not played with the Hornets and will need some time to gel with his teammates and it really stacks the odds.

fromdust
11-01-2005, 07:38 PM
watching the game right now..... cant type and watch at the same time...t...to m uc h x ..cite ment. great game so far. 54 to 38. hornets!

fromdust
11-01-2005, 08:31 PM
Anyone willing to go out on a limb for tonight? I'll go with:

Hornets 98 - Kings 96 in a squeaker. I'm hoping that the place will be rocking tonight!! Go Hornets!!

ahhhhh yeahhhh! what a first game for the city. dont think you could have asked for a better one. 93 to 67. GO TEAM!!!!!

Luke
11-01-2005, 08:50 PM
my bro recorded it. i'm curious how the crowd sounded. i wasn't able to watch it on tv. anyone who watched it on tv or was there, how was the crowd noise?

fromdust
11-01-2005, 09:08 PM
my bro recorded it. i'm curious how the crowd sounded. i wasn't able to watch it on tv. anyone who watched it on tv or was there, how was the crowd noise?

sorry i told you the score in my last post. hope it didnt ruin it for you.
yes the games are on tv., and all of them will be on cox ch. 7. the crowd was very into it, wish i was there.