View Full Version : North Classen Median

Edmond Hausfrau
12-04-2019, 05:23 PM
Listen, I love trees as much as the next person but who's the asshat who decided to plant coniferous trees at eye level at Classen and NW 33rd in memory of Bert Cooper? Do you really want his memory to be that of a visually obstructed left turn?

jompster
12-05-2019, 12:53 PM
I never noticed them a great deal, but I pull all the way into the median cut to make my left. I only add this because I've seen people stop right in the lane and try to see through the median greenery instead.

Edmond Hausfrau
12-06-2019, 03:25 PM
I never noticed them a great deal, but I pull all the way into the median cut to make my left. I only add this because I've seen people stop right in the lane and try to see through the median greenery instead.
Exactly. I understand how to do it "correctly", many do not. In this case if you do it right, you are sitting in the median starting at evergreen hedge to the north, wondering if Bert Cooper was so busy studying aerobic output that he forgot how eyeballs work.

jompster
12-06-2019, 05:13 PM
LOL @ that. Gotcha. There are a few spots where it's a little tricky. Maybe they need to get out there and do some trimming.