View Full Version : Halloween at the State Fairgrounds

Keith
10-30-2005, 04:46 PM
All children are invited to a safe night of trick or treating at the state fairgrounds. There will be games, candy, and many other things set up in the Made In Oklahoma building. The fire department will also have their safety trailer out there so that children can take a tour of it and learn more about fire safety. Yours truly will be out there giving tours of the safety trailer. It all starts at 5 PM., and ends at 9 PM. I don't know if there is a cost or not. All I know is that it will be much safer at the fairgrounds than it will be walking door to door through the neighborhoods.

Faith
10-31-2005, 10:09 AM
Thanks for the info. Keith. Sounds like it will be a good time. I might take my children there. I also know there is indoor trick or treating from 6 to 8pm at Westmoore Highschool tonight as well.

Keith
10-31-2005, 08:05 PM
Thanks for the info. Keith. Sounds like it will be a good time. I might take my children there. I also know there is indoor trick or treating from 6 to 8pm at Westmoore Highschool tonight as well.
What a night at the Expo Building at the state fairgrounds. There were thousands and thousands of children and adults going through the expo building, haveing a great time. There were different booths set up with more games than you could imagine. To top it all off, the OKC fire and police departments were there, as well as the Oklahoma Highway patrol. There were fire trucks, the bomb squad unit, police and OHP motorcycles(which they were allowing kids to sit on and get their picture taken), and the fire safety trailer.

This was certainly one of the safest places to be this evening. Two great things about this event. Number one...the kids got to wear their costumes and show them off....and number two...the parents knew their children were safe, and they were having just as much fun as their children.

jayandvickie
10-29-2007, 01:16 PM
Is the trick or treating at the fairgrounds on the 29 or 30?

NikonNurse
10-29-2007, 05:09 PM
This safe night has been moved to the ford center this year. Along with city munincipalities, the blazers are also sponsoring.