View Full Version : An Apology

Leon
10-28-2005, 04:27 PM
Folks, I've been on OKCTalk for a while now and I'm sure I've posted a few judgemental comments with a little rudeness added on occasion. If I've offended any of you, I apologize.
I won't blame my crappy attitude on anything but please know that it is rapidly changing along with my life. I'll be toning things down immediately.

Thanks,
Leon

Karried
10-28-2005, 05:07 PM
Folks, I've been on OKCTalk for a while now and I'm sure I've posted a few judgemental comments with a little rudeness added on occasion.

Haven't we all? No one is perfect - we all have good days and bad - it's easy to write things that we would probably never say out loud and the anonymity of the boards make it easy to take out daily frustrations on faceless people. No worries - but thanks for the update on how you are doing .. things are looking up for you - good!

Keith
10-28-2005, 06:03 PM
Folks, I've been on OKCTalk for a while now and I'm sure I've posted a few judgemental comments with a little rudeness added on occasion. If I've offended any of you, I apologize.
I won't blame my crappy attitude on anything but please know that it is rapidly changing along with my life. I'll be toning things down immediately.

Thanks,
Leon
It's all good, Leon;) . It's premium members like you that make this forum a great place to post. Like Karrie said, we all have our good days and our bad days, but you have been honest and truthful in your posts. I know that you have gone through some rough times in your marriage, and I sympathize with your situation. Sometimes you just gotta vent, and this is the place to do it.

Curt
10-28-2005, 10:06 PM

Thanks,
Leon
You aint the only one..life gets us all down at times and we sometimes get bad attitudes. That does not mean we are feeling sorry for ourselves but we do sometimes lash out when maybe we shouldnt. In my book Leon you did not need to appologize for anything..but your a good man for doing so..I hope life only gets better for you.

Jay
10-29-2005, 09:35 PM
Don't worry about a thing you have done nothing wrong in my opinion. Everyone needs a place to vent their frustrations and like Keith said this a great place to do it.

I think you and anyone else here should feel to post anything that is on your mind as long as you do it tactfully.

That is what I like about OKCTALK everyone here knows how to debate without going for each others throats.