View Full Version : City Bites

SoonersFan12
09-02-2019, 12:35 PM
What is up with City Bites on 19th street? Every time I passed by, it looks dead, I thought it would go out of business years ago but it is still here

thunderbird
09-03-2019, 08:47 AM
What is up with City Bites on 19th street? Every time I passed by, it looks dead, I thought it would go out of business years ago but it is still here

I feel that way about all their locations. No idea how they are still open. I drive by the one on Western daily and rarely see anyone there, same for the N May location.

seaofchange
09-09-2019, 05:01 PM
It always looks dead, yet inside is somehow packed. I frequently pick up doordash & uber eats orders at the ones in Moore and Norman, and there's always a nice line inside.

SoonersFan12
09-21-2019, 07:44 AM
It always looks dead, yet inside is somehow packed. I frequently pick up doordash & uber eats orders at the ones in Moore and Norman, and there's always a nice line inside.

That is surprising...

5alive
09-21-2019, 01:32 PM
An item in the Shawnee News-Star says they are opening a location in Shawnee at the site of a now-closed local eatery.

CloudDeckMedia
09-21-2019, 02:33 PM
Went to the Western Avenue location this week to find several employment applications & pens on a table. I asked the manager about pay, experience, what they’re finding in new hires. They’ll start an inexperienced employee at minimum wage, those with experience a little higher, then move up if they stay. They cap out around $10.50/hour. I’m not sure what they get at those wages because there are a lot of food service jobs out there looking for people.