View Full Version : Windshield replacement recommendations

Jeepnokc
07-08-2019, 12:22 PM
Need to replace the windshields in a VW Atlas and a Ford Mustang. Would be ideal to have one company that can come out and do both at the same time. Any recommendations of people who are reasonably priced and will show up on time

Thanks

DowntownMan
07-08-2019, 12:28 PM
Need to replace the windshields in a VW Atlas and a Ford Mustang. Would be ideal to have one company that can come out and do both at the same time. Any recommendations of people who are reasonably priced and will show up on time

Thanks

Having my windshield replaced by Penn Auto Glass today. Best price and fast service

I took mine into their shop at western and Britton but I think they also can come to you.
Give them a call.
*+1 (405) 607-1161‬

okatty
07-08-2019, 12:35 PM
I have used Safelite twice because they have a deal with insurance company for discounted replacement. Once they came to me and once because of weather, I want to their shop. Both times it worked well. Might be more expensive than local shops without the insurance deal.

GaryOKC6
07-08-2019, 12:56 PM
I used Safelite recently. They did it in my driveway. They did a great job and had a deal with my insurance company. Saved me a lot of time and money.