View Full Version : Open Topic

ctchandler
04-09-2019, 08:09 PM
I suppose the "Open Topic" forum is a good place for my comment. I met a nice gentleman and member of OkcTalk at Upper Crust last week. He lives in the area and recognized my name when the bartender said hello. He doesn't post but apparently visits the group quite often. We enjoyed a few beers together and for me a great conversation, and then went home. I hope to see him again.
C. T.

pw405
04-10-2019, 05:49 AM
I suppose the "Open Topic" forum is a good place for my comment. I met a nice gentleman and member of OkcTalk at Upper Crust last week. He lives in the area and recognized my name when the bartender said hello. He doesn't post but apparently visits the group quite often. We enjoyed a few beers together and for me a great conversation, and then went home. I hope to see him again.
C. T.

Small world! I know exactly who you speak of...

rezman
04-10-2019, 11:10 AM
My wife and I stop in at Louie's next door fairly often as we're in the neighborhood as well, but every time I look around to see someone matching your photo, I'm out of luck.

ctchandler
04-10-2019, 08:41 PM
My wife and I stop in at Louie's next door fairly often as we're in the neighborhood as well, but every time I look around to see someone matching your photo, I'm out of luck.

Rezman,
I am always at the bar with a mobility scooter next to me. Normally at the West end so that my scooter isn't in anybody's way. I have slowed down going to Louie's because I really can't afford it. Lately I have been going to Upper Crust because the have my favorite local craft beer, COOP F-5
C. T.