View Full Version : OU Grad School Survey

ouamber
03-19-2019, 11:53 PM
Hi Everyone! If you are at least 18 years old and currently in the workforce, please help me graduate from the University of Oklahoma by taking the survey below!! YOU ROCK!!

As part of my Master’s capstone, I am conducting a study and would greatly appreciate your time in completing the following survey.

The focus of my study is to determine whether support resources in organizations can predict presenteeism, which is described as an act of attending work while mentally or physically unwell. This study will also research the effects that emotional exhaustion and work disengagement have on the relationship between support resources and presenteeism.

You must be at least 18 years old and currently in the workforce to take this survey. The survey should take only about 10-15 minutes of your time and is completely anonymous.

If you should have any questions or comments about this research, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Survey Link: https://ousurvey.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9FuXTSdy9EIcrvT

Thank you so much! Have a fantastic day!��
Amber Mullins
amber.mullins@ou.edu

Pete
03-20-2019, 05:04 AM
Done.

Good luck with your project!

Thomas Vu
03-20-2019, 07:16 AM
Heads up whoever does take this, when it switches to from a 5 point to a 4 point scale, the choices are also flipped. Not sure if that's done by design or what.

ouamber
03-20-2019, 07:39 AM
Heads up whoever does take this, when it switches to from a 5 point to a 4 point scale, the choices are also flipped. Not sure if that's done by design or what.

Hi, thanks for doing my survey! Yes, it's by design and for IRB requirements. I will have to do reverse coding for the results. Thanks for the heads up!:)

DKG
03-20-2019, 07:44 AM
Hi, thanks for doing my survey! Yes, it's by design and for IRB requirements. I will have to do reverse coding for the results. Thanks for the heads up!:)

I filled in the first page, but when I hit the arrow to continue it said my responses were recorded and that was it. Is that correct?

okatty
03-20-2019, 08:33 AM
Done here as well - kinda tricky how that is set up. Need to read carefully. Good luck!

ouamber
03-20-2019, 08:38 AM
I filled in the first page, but when I hit the arrow to continue it said my responses were recorded and that was it. Is that correct?

I appreciate you taking the survey and for the feedback! If you are an independent contractor, self employed, or retired, the survey is designed to only have you fill out the first page. The study is mainly for full or part-time employees in organizations, and the support they may or may not be getting from their companies. Future studies could definitely add those groups in.

ouamber
03-25-2019, 08:15 PM
Good evening everyone!! A BIG THANK YOU to all who took my survey! I only have 1 more day to accept surveys in order to analyze the results! If you are at least 18 years old, and have a job, please help your fellow neighbor graduate! (I apologize, but independent contractors, self-employed, or retired workers can’t complete the survey...maybe a future study someday!) I appreciate your help! Thanks!!

https://ousurvey.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9FuXTSdy9EIcrvT