View Full Version : New 7-11 MacArthur and I-40

kukblue1
01-18-2019, 03:23 PM
Saw a sign today for a New 7-11 coming to the corner of MacArthur and I-40 in front of the Comfort Inn. I would assume they will be closing the location on 15th st then.

Bellaboo
01-18-2019, 03:39 PM
Saw a sign today for a New 7-11 coming to the corner of MacArthur and I-40 in front of the Comfort Inn. I would assume they will be closing the location on 15th st then.

Not sure about that, Their HQ is right behind that store ?

jompster
01-18-2019, 05:25 PM
Whatever the case, the parcel they own is directly in front of the At Home parking lot. I wonder how that is going to affect traffic right there? It's already a nightmare most days. I work on the service road between there and Meridian, and traffic is frequently backed up to Sam's.

kukblue1
01-18-2019, 06:40 PM
[QUOTE=jompster;1061630]Whatever the case, the parcel they own is directly in front of the At Home parking lot. I wonder how that is going to affect traffic right there? It's already a nightmare most days. I work on the service road between there and Meridian, and traffic is frequently backed up to Sam's.

I agree. They will need to fix that light to get traffic flowing.

ChrisHayes
01-18-2019, 07:13 PM
The traffic lights there being out of sync is the primary problem. Going north, you have the light closest to 40 green, while the one behind it is red. So much for traffic flow. But I've been waiting for further development down MacArthur from 40 south to in front of Anatole Apartments.

kukblue1
01-19-2019, 10:08 PM
The traffic lights there being out of sync is the primary problem. Going north, you have the light closest to 40 green, while the one behind it is red. So much for traffic flow. But I've been waiting for further development down MacArthur from 40 south to in front of Anatole Apartments.

I'm ready for more near Floor and Decor. Target would be great but probably too close to Yukon. Bed Bath and Beyond but Home store there. A Crest would be nice but one on 23rd. :(

Pete
01-20-2019, 08:14 AM
This is the property they own.

No permits of any kind as of yet and they've owned that property for over 10 years.

http://www.okctalk.com/images/pete/711macarthur2.jpg