View Full Version : Meet Greet Hornets

Karried
10-25-2005, 02:25 PM
Hey, could one of you post this on the forum? I just received this info off of the city's intranet site. Many Hornets fans may want to take advantage of this. Keith

Coach Byron Scott and several New Orleans/Oklahoma City Hornets players will be at City Hall on Wednesday, 10/26, from 12:30 to 2:30 p.m. in the second floor lobby. They will be here to meet and greet fans and sign autographs.

fromdust
10-25-2005, 08:29 PM
this has absolutely nothing to do with this post, but letting everyone know that the hornets just beat the heat 111-91. GO TEAM!

Doug Loudenback
10-25-2005, 10:05 PM
this has absolutely nothing to do with this post, but letting everyone know that the hornets just beat the heat 111-91. GO TEAM!
IMO, it's absolutey relevant.

Here's the overall stats:

Attandance in Baton Rouge: 7,015

Final score: 111 (Hornets), 91 (Heat). For the Heat: Shaq: 20 points; for the Hornets, JR Smith, 22, B. Nachbar, 20. Everyone is beatable!

The Hornets have the capcity to accompish what they get their minds set on, on any given day.

Yea, Hornets!

But, Baton Rouge, please work on your support! This year, Okc & Baton Rogue are in the same boat aren't we? Well, pick up the slack, you Cagins!

metro
10-26-2005, 09:44 AM
Cagins! I believe Doug was referring to cajuns, anyways go Hornets! I'm surprised to see the turnout wasnt more in their home state.