View Full Version : Black Mesa Brewery

Jersey Boss
12-18-2018, 05:23 PM
Anybody know what is going on here? I drove by about 3:30 and there was no construction going on at this unfinished site.

damonsmuz
12-18-2018, 09:07 PM
Not sure but they did post on Twitter today that they had a bunch of kegs lined up and ready to send out. Other than that, their social media game has been weak. Prior to today, their previous post was in Sept

Roger S
12-19-2018, 06:27 AM
Anybody know what is going on here? I drove by about 3:30 and there was no construction going on at this unfinished site.

They are way behind schedule on their build out but are at full production otherwise.... Taproom is probably not going to be open until Spring.

I've not asked specifically why the build out is taking so long, when I've been there to visit, but I know they've had their hands full keeping up with their orders.

Easy180
03-25-2019, 11:35 AM
Facebook post says grand opening April 6th @ 11AM. This will be my new go to taproom as with an 8 minute drive I’m looking at a $5 Uber ride portion when headed there with friends.

jedicurt
03-26-2019, 10:04 AM
Facebook post says grand opening April 6th @ 11AM. This will be my new go to taproom as with an 8 minute drive I’m looking at a $5 Uber ride portion when headed there with friends.

I talked with them over the weekend, and they said they will also have root beer in the tap room, for those who don't drink beer