View Full Version : Shawarma and Co

Thetio
09-10-2018, 10:42 AM
It looks like it going into the old Capriottis. Anyone have any info?

Mel
09-10-2018, 11:08 AM
Iron Man did not like it as much as he thought he would.

icecold
09-11-2018, 09:55 AM
It looks like it going into the old Capriottis. Anyone have any info?

No info, but intrigued. I have recently discovered the shawarma at Baba G Mediterranean Grill. I think the chicken shawarma is great, as is the pita bread vessel for said chicken. Two thumbs up from me. If Shawarma and Co. come in and is just as good or better, I will be even happier.

Give Baba G a try.

Thetio
09-11-2018, 11:08 AM
No info, but intrigued. I have recently discovered the shawarma at Baba G Mediterranean Grill. I think the chicken shawarma is great, as is the pita bread vessel for said chicken. Two thumbs up from me. If Shawarma and Co. come in and is just as good or better, I will be even happier.

Give Baba G a try.

I enjoy Baba Gs as well. Garbanzo wasn't bad when it was open and always looking for a new place to try. Seems to be a lot of Mediterranean places opening.

PaddyShack
09-12-2018, 08:22 AM
Where exactly is this place located?

Thomas Vu
09-12-2018, 01:30 PM
If it's where Capriotti's is, it's on Penn between Memorial and NW 150th.

sooner88
09-12-2018, 02:28 PM
When I google it, it shows a company out of Nigeria... any relation?

Plutonic Panda
12-05-2021, 01:01 PM
Just want to give a major shoutout to these guys. Amazing food and great service! If you haven’t please check this place out it rocks.

jedicurt
12-05-2021, 05:27 PM
Just want to give a major shoutout to these guys. Amazing food and great service! If you haven’t please check this place out it rocks.

agreed. my only issue is that when it gets busy, the wait times can get really really long, but the food is still amazing after the long wait

OKCRealtor
12-07-2021, 08:37 AM

I need to check this place out soon, I live pretty close nearby so pass it all the time. I've been on a Mediterranean kick lately. Highly recommend Nabati which is vegan Mediterranean and has been very good the few times I've been since discovering.