View Full Version : Investments?

bucktalk
08-21-2018, 08:34 AM
I would certainly appreciate any recommendations for a consistently solid financial planner/advisor. I particularly need an advisor who connects with a client on a case by case situation. Not looking for someone who just throws out formulas. Thanks in advance for any information which might be helpful.

(Feel free to send me a PM if you'd prefer)

ctchandler
08-21-2018, 08:36 PM
I would certainly appreciate any recommendations for a consistently solid financial planner/advisor. I particularly need an advisor who connects with a client on a case by case situation. Not looking for someone who just throws out formulas. Thanks in advance for any information which might be helpful.

(Feel free to send me a PM if you'd prefer)

Bucktalk,
I have been very pleased with The Advisory Group. My wife was given three months to live and I retired May, 2004 at age 60 after having DeWayne McAnally look at my financial status. He told me that he couldn't see any reason why I needed to continue to work. And I'm not rich. That was fourteen years ago and after drawing a "paycheck" for fourteen years I have almost as much money as I started with. He accepts no checks and has no access to my funds other than the ability to make appropriate investments. They are a fee based company and there are no commissions, just a flat rate annually for managing my account. There are other good financial advisors out there but I'm very pleased. Their phone number is 405-728-1649 and I promise you, there is no pressure.
C. T.

bucktalk
08-22-2018, 05:29 AM
Thank you, kind sir, for your help!

Bucktalk,
I have been very pleased with The Advisory Group. My wife was given three months to live and I retired May, 2004 at age 60 after having DeWayne McAnally look at my financial status. He told me that he couldn't see any reason why I needed to continue to work. And I'm not rich. That was fourteen years ago and after drawing a "paycheck" for fourteen years I have almost as much money as I started with. He accepts no checks and has no access to my funds other than the ability to make appropriate investments. They are a fee based company and there are no commissions, just a flat rate annually for managing my account. There are other good financial advisors out there but I'm very pleased. Their phone number is 405-728-1649 and I promise you, there is no pressure.
C. T.