View Full Version : Singles Photo Gallery

Pages : [1] 2

Todd
09-15-2004, 09:55 AM
I have added a singles photo gallery. You can now login to the Photo Gallery and post your pic for all to see.

http://www.okctalk.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/510

Cheers!
Todd

Ms.Relaxationstation
10-13-2004, 01:57 PM
I'm the thinking the picture gallery was a good idea......If I'm looking for another woman. lol Come on guys...take the plunge...add a picture.

mranderson
10-13-2004, 02:06 PM
If I posted mine, we would see a reduction in membership.

floater
10-13-2004, 03:14 PM
Lol mranderson. Same here.

Keith
10-14-2004, 02:44 PM
Ok, I'm not single, but I did post some pictures of me and the family.

Patrick
10-14-2004, 06:32 PM
I probably should. Man, I've just been so busy lately. I'll have to post some pics of me and my fiancee when I get a chance.

Keith
10-15-2004, 07:33 AM
Ok, Patrick...get that photo posted. If I can do it, so can you. You too, mranderson...post a picture of you. It can't be that bad.

moneymaker79
12-19-2004, 08:01 PM
okay I am clueless. How do I put my pic on the hot or not thing....I looked and couldnt find anywhere to put it on there. Help me out...LOL

Patrick
12-20-2004, 11:34 PM
Hey moneymaker....I guess you already figured it out, as I saw you posted a pic. Sorry for not getting to your question sooner. Anyways, just hit upload photos, and then just select the category you want it in.

moneymaker79
12-24-2004, 02:22 PM
I havent been rated yet. I wanna know if I am hot or not...come on ladies....LOL

Keith
02-19-2005, 06:23 PM
Ok, all of you single guys and gals...listen up. At the top of the home page is a link entitled "Photo Gallery." If you go to that link, you will find pictures in many different categories. The category you need to look for is the "Singles Gallery." This is where ALL the singles post their pictures.

This is for guys and girls. Now, here is the question...how do you expect someone to show any kind of interest in you, if you don't post a picture? I'm not saying looks are everything, however, you are more likely to get a date if the opposite sex knows what you look like.

I am not any kind of cupid, but I believe that there are some real good matches on this forum. So, get those digital cameras out and have somebody take a nice picture of you, preferrably decently dressed. Once the pictures are taken, download them on to your computer, and then upload them on the singles gallery.

Disclaimer: Neither OKCTALK, it's founder, or the moderator's on this forum, are liable for any mismatches, bad pictures, or really bad dates.:boff:

This could be you and that special somebody.
http://media.salemwebnetwork.com/crosswalk/people/couples/couple_HoldingHandsBeach.150.tn.JPG

mranderson
02-19-2005, 06:26 PM
"Disclaimer: Neither OKCTALK, it's founder, or the moderator's on this forum, are liable for any mismatches, bad pictures, or really bad dates.http://www.okctalk.com/images/Smailies%2001-28-08/boff.gif"

I can testify to that one.

:LolLolLol

Jay
03-01-2005, 01:59 AM
I posted my pics........however I got bad ratings so I deleted them.........I guess I'm too Ugly to date :LolLolLol :LolLolLol

I'm not going to post any more photos of me. I will wish the rest of you single people good luck on finding that special someone.

Keith
03-01-2005, 06:03 AM
I posted my pics........however I got bad ratings so I deleted them.........I guess I'm too Ugly to date :LolLolLol :LolLolLol

I'm not going to post any more photos of me. I will wish the rest of you single people good luck on finding that special someone.

Don't worry about bad ratings. I get them all the time. Please don't give up. Upload your pictures again and don't worry about the ratings.

Whispering_Wind
03-27-2005, 06:43 PM
Hello everyne... How does one chat 1 on 1???

Keith
03-27-2005, 08:39 PM
Hello everyne... How does one chat 1 on 1???
If you know the person that you want to chat with, all you have to do is to pick a time, and make sure you are both online and logged on to okctalk. At the top of the page, you will both need to click on "OKC LIVE CHAT." Also, if there is somebody logged on to okctalk that you would like to chat with, send them a PM (personal message), and invite them to chat.

Good luck:wink: .

mranderson
03-27-2005, 08:50 PM
I can testify to an ugly picture. Look at the one in the white shirt that I titled Sum Dum Gy.

That picture was taken about two years ago during Christmas. I looked hidious in it and it made me look like I was as wide as a 747 is long. In fact. A confession. I cried when I saw it. Two of the women at work actually had to talk me through it. I was so devistated I started a diet immediatly and lost a lot of weight. I gained part back, and have since lost a lot more. I have a lot more to go. But with the encouragement I get on this site and from a couple of my Yahoo ladies, I am doing fine.

The picture with me by the rock garden is a worse look at my face. The sun was in my eyes. So, when I bought a webcam, I took some better shots, selected the one I liked best, and uploaded it. I even uploaded it in my Yahoo ad. Today alone, I have heard from four ladies. So. Never get discouraged. If an ugly guy like me can find a good picture, so can you.

Spookytourchick
04-19-2005, 04:01 PM
I need to get a pic up I guess

Spookytourchick
04-24-2005, 08:14 PM
Im working on it... I think

osupa05
06-16-2005, 09:26 PM
I thought my feet were hot.. so now I'm working on getting a second opinion!!!

escan
06-24-2005, 10:09 AM
That's weird. It says I don't have permission to view that gallery???

osupa05
06-24-2005, 04:44 PM
That's weird. It says I don't have permission to view that gallery???

It's o.k... If you just wanted to see my feet, they aren't that Hot! I was just trying to be a comedian! It backfired... big time! :sofa:

Intrepid
07-03-2005, 08:39 PM
It's o.k... If you just wanted to see my feet, they aren't that Hot! I was just trying to be a comedian! It backfired... big time! :sofa:

They were smokin'

Spookytourchick
07-11-2005, 04:56 PM
Okay, here are my recent mugshots..
http://www.ghouli.com/2bwtonya.jpg (My Mug #1)

http://www.ghouli.com/Meandgirls.jpg (Me and My girls!)

http://www.ghouli.com/ghost_1.gif (Mug #3 )

:k-bunny:

Intrepid
07-11-2005, 05:00 PM
Okay, here are my recent mugshots..
http://www.ghouli.com/2bwtonya.jpg (My Mug #1)

http://www.ghouli.com/Meandgirls.jpg (Me and My girls!)

http://www.ghouli.com/ghost_1.gif (Mug #3 )

:k-bunny:

Um...Page Not Found on all three links. :(

Intrepid
07-11-2005, 06:10 PM
My pic is now online. =)

BricktownGuy
07-11-2005, 08:24 PM
I finally decided to put up my picure on the gallery. Now, people please do not salvage your monitor after throwing darts at my picture on the computer screen. lol.

Spookytourchick
07-11-2005, 08:57 PM
The links work if you copy and paste them. It wont let me post pictures for some reason.

Jay
07-11-2005, 10:50 PM
The links work if you copy and paste them. It wont let me post pictures for some reason.

It works if you cut and paste the pics...... have you been on tv at all. I thought I saw you or someone that looks like you. The person I saw was on channel 9 doing a segment on ghost and also on something for the travel channel.

Intrepid
07-12-2005, 02:42 AM
It works if you cut and paste the pics...... have you been on tv at all. I thought I saw you or someone that looks like you. The person I saw was on channel 9 doing a segment on ghost and also on something for the travel channel.

Not sure if you are asking me this question or not. But if you are, no I have never been on TV. At least not knowingly. :)

Jay
07-12-2005, 04:31 AM
I was asking spookytourchick my mistake. I should have specified.

Spookytourchick
07-12-2005, 05:58 AM
Yeah, I have been on KWTV, KOCO, FOX & Channel 4 all the local channels.
I was also on a TV special titled "america's ghost hunters". We investigated the Eastern State Penn.. and and old battle ship. I was also on CNN for the Pucketts Ghost Video coverage. lol (yes, Im a nerd!)

Come Ocotber im a pretty popular person hahahah

BricktownGuy
07-12-2005, 10:28 PM
Are those your real eyes?? Nice pic!

lol. thank you for the compliment. Sorry to disappoint you, those are not my real eyes, well.. they are my real eyes.. not my real eye color. lol

By mistake someone had me purchase the wrong shade of blue contacts. I have now gone back to my nature color, brown.

Leon
07-18-2005, 05:34 PM
OK,....I give.....How does one view or post a pic?

Spookytourchick
07-18-2005, 05:38 PM
ME ME ME ME!!!! I wanna learn too!!!!! :surrender

Karried
07-18-2005, 06:32 PM
Go to Photo Gallery, click on Upload your photos, once you are there, follow the directions and upload your picture ... you can put it under hot or not or just member galleries...

Leon
07-18-2005, 06:45 PM
If I upload my photos, will I then be able to view others'?

"Hot or Not?" I'm not sure I want to be rated.

Spookytourchick
07-18-2005, 07:08 PM
I tried that, it didnt work. I can build websites, but I cant upload pics here to share my mean mug?

Karried
07-18-2005, 09:03 PM
Are your photos saved as Jpegs? They might be too big... PM Todd or Patrick and they will walk you through it... If you can build a website, you can post a photo on here. Just like attaching an email photo...browse and choose your file...and then upload.

Leon
07-18-2005, 09:22 PM
R U sure you don't have to be a premium member?
The link simply doesn't work......says I'm "not authorized".
Otherwise, I'd post a photo now.

Leon
07-18-2005, 09:24 PM
I'm sorry, it's:

"You do not have permission to view this category."

I looks like I could post a photo, but why if I can't see anyone else's?

Leon
07-18-2005, 09:26 PM
"It's", not "I"!

I need to edit my own posts.

BricktownGuy
07-20-2005, 11:54 PM
I think we need to get more single people to post their pics in the photo gallery. :)

boat49
07-27-2005, 12:55 AM
How does one get permission to make the link work??

Karried
07-27-2005, 07:55 AM
:welcome5: boat49, you can become a Premium Member which gives you all kinds of perks..and helps support this board or you can PM Todd or Patrick and they will help immediately.

Leon, PM Patrick... he will help. I can't wait to put faces to names.

boat49
07-27-2005, 09:07 AM
Thanks for the welcome Karrie. I can't access the pm section yet. I have a blinking red thing by Todds name at the top of my screen, but can't figure out how to read the pm from him.

mranderson
07-27-2005, 09:11 AM
Thanks for the welcome Karrie. I can't access the pm section yet. I have a blinking red thing by Todds name at the top of my screen, but can't figure out how to read the pm from him.

Place your curser on the "red blinking thing," and click.

boat49
07-27-2005, 04:14 PM
That was the first thing I did and in my persistence to figure it out, I have tried several more times. Nothing happens but I will keep looking and trying. Thanks for the info

Patrick
07-27-2005, 05:55 PM
You have to make 10 posts in order to get access to the PM system. Or you can simply become a premium member for $2 per month for as long as you want.

In regards to not being able to post in the Photo Gallery, let m echeck with Todd.

In the meantime, you can email me your photo if you'd like at Patrick@okctalk.net. I don't think it will allow you to post URL photos anylonger. I think you have to save them to your desktop and them upload them that way.

Keith
07-27-2005, 07:57 PM
You have to make 10 posts in order to get access to the PM system. Or you can simply become a premium member for $2 per month for as long as you want.

In regards to not being able to post in the Photo Gallery, let m echeck with Todd.

In the meantime, you can email me your photo if you'd like at Patrick@okctalk.net. I don't think it will allow you to post URL photos anylonger. I think you have to save them to your desktop and them upload them that way.
I've always thought that Patrick was a nice guy....and he is at it again. I guess that new wife of his has kept him in line. One day, I want to be just like him.....:LolLolLol

boat49
07-27-2005, 08:40 PM
Thanks Patrick. I thought it had something to do with the number of posts. I should have gone back and read the section on what you can do as your number of posts go up. Love the site so it wont take long. I appreciate all the help from everybody.

BricktownGuy
08-30-2005, 10:10 AM
Maybe I am just not seeing it... where did the link for the photo gallery go.. use to be at the top of the pages....??

again... maybe I am just not seeing it.

Leon
08-30-2005, 10:12 AM
It's at the very top in the green banner

Keith
11-05-2005, 07:57 AM
Some of you may or may not know, but two of our premium members, Ssath and Zoedith, both single at the time, met on this forum, and used the okctalk chat room to get to know more about each other. This last week, we heard from Ssath, informing us that he and Zoedith got married a while back. Now, Zoedith is expecting a child..........wonderful news.

I say that, to say this......both of them had their pictures posted in the singles photo gallery, and I firmly believe that knowing what the other one looked like made a difference in deciding to get together. So, for all of you singles out there who are wanting to meet that somebody special, upload your picture in the singles photo gallery and see what happens. I don't guarantee that you will be another Ssath and Zoedith, but you might just meet that someone special.

If you have problems uploading your photograph, please contact a moderator and we will be glad to help.

A Side Note: You are welcome to use the chat room on okctalk anytime you want to. If you see someone logged in that you would like to talk to via chat, then just PM them and invite them to the chat room.

Good Luck!

Yodachaos
01-02-2006, 09:35 PM
i hit the image vault and it says i dont have permission to view.

Leon
01-02-2006, 10:11 PM
i hit the image vault and it says i dont have permission to view.

Forget the image vault...go further up the page and click "PHOTO GALLERY".

I did the same thing myself.

Timberghost
03-23-2006, 04:17 PM
Hey all, I registered with the forum, logged in, read a few posts and decided to look at the photo gallery. It said I did not have permission to view that area, or something to that effect..What's up with that, or what did I do wrong?

Tracy
12-13-2006, 09:01 PM
test

js2004
12-13-2006, 09:25 PM
Hi!! I'm new to this forum and just started reading it today. It looked like it had some interesting topics I joined. I'm also singles and just wanted opinions of my pic. I had no problem posting it so I don't know why so many people claim to have trouble. Anyway mine is the one above where it says JS2004. thats my handle. If you want to rate me, Thanks!

Tracy
12-13-2006, 09:27 PM
Welcome to the forum.