View Full Version : Quintella Printing 130 SE 44th OKC

BBatesokc
03-22-2018, 06:07 AM
The old Quintella Printing building at 130 SE 44th was completely scraped this week.

I thought I remember a thread about this property in the past, but couldn't find it by simply searching "Quintella".

Anyone know what's going to happen on this property; for sale? 7-11 expansion? Permits issued for new build?

Pete
03-22-2018, 06:18 AM
I saw this on social media and researched it but the property has not recently sold and there are no new permits other than demolition.

It's possible the 7-11 to the immediate east will be expanding to compete with OnCue directly to the north. But that is just speculation.

baralheia
05-03-2018, 12:28 PM
I was finally able to find the building permit for this project, and I can confirm that it's NOT a 7-Eleven project. Quintella Printing is rebuilding after their previous building was gutted by fire. The new building will have a deeper setback to allow for additional parking, and according to plans, Quintella will not occupy the entire building, however. Plans call for a total of four suites; Quintella will occupy the largest at 3500 sq ft, and there will be three additional 1000 sq ft suites up for lease. Building will be an engineered steel building with a brick facade, with five storefront window openings with awnings over each one. It ought to be a pretty nice looking upgrade from their previous building, based on the drawings.

14612 14611 14610

BBatesokc
05-03-2018, 04:30 PM
Don't know how companies like them compete in this day and age unless they've gone digital. I called them a couple of times in the past and their prices were way higher than I could get online with digital print shops that even included shipping.