View Full Version : KKK TV coming to Michigan

PUGalicious
10-15-2005, 05:43 AM
Some of our friends in Michigan will be interested to hear this. mariner62, aren't you from Michigan?

From WNEM, TV5 (http://www.wnem.com/Global/story.asp?S=3980511):

Ku Klux Klan Coming To Midland Public Television

“The Klan,” a video news program distributed by the Ku Klux Klan will be airing on MCTV in Midland. The first airing of the program will be on Saturday, October 22nd at 11:30 pm.

According to their website, the Ku Klux Klan brings “a message of hope and deliverance to white Christian America. A message of love, not hate.”

On the site can be found links to sign anti-gay marriage petitions, messages that ‘race-mixing’ is unholy, and articles stating Martin Luther King Jr. had ties to the communist party.

Curt
10-15-2005, 03:07 PM
Some of our friends in Michigan will be interested to hear this. mariner62, aren't you from Michigan?

Yes I am..and this is no news to me..it's been here for years..so whats your point?

I dont like the KKK..but I do know I can walk the streets in their towns and not get shot..Detroit is a different story..gee I wonder why...

Keith
10-15-2005, 05:10 PM
Yes I am..and this is no news to me..it's been here for years..so whats your point?

I dont like the KKK..but I do know I can walk the streets in their towns and not get shot..Detroit is a different story..gee I wonder why...
The KKK would not last very long in OKC. I know why they wear those hoods......they are too ashamed to show their face. In my opinion, they are nothing but a cowardly cult.

Shaggy
10-15-2005, 05:42 PM

The KKK and the NAACP: Two groups that are very similar. The KKK believes that whites should rule the world, and that blacks and other races are inferior. The NAACP represents blacks who feel like the world owes them a living, and cry discrimination every time they don't get that new job or promotion. When the NAACP was formed, the black community took one giant step backwards.

Both groups are a menace to our society. I have no use for either one. No, I am not making a racial comment (before you all start accusing me of something), I am giving my opinion.

mranderson
10-15-2005, 09:59 PM
Both groups have the right to publically address their views as long as it is not violant. In fact, I would watch the KKK television just to see what it was like. Now, before you accuse me of anything, this is not saying I agree with them.

okieopus
10-15-2005, 11:25 PM
Shaggy, You comments, are continuously sharp tongued. You really should watch your tone.

Keith
10-16-2005, 06:26 AM
Shaggy, You comments, are continuously sharp tongued. You really should watch your tone.
I agree that his comments are sharp tongued, however, he has stayed well within the TOS. He has stated his opinion in a blunt way, which is his right. There are several things that I disagree with him on, however, he has chosen the right words to say without breaking any of the rules.

Shaggy
10-16-2005, 03:30 PM
Thanks for the compliment. I just tell it like it is, with pizzazz. I say what many people will not say. Why? Because I ain't scared. I like being able to voice my opinion, and I have read the rules very carefully, so that I don't take a chance on violating them. I guess if you don't like what I write, you don't have to reply. Pretty simple, huh?

Curt
10-16-2005, 06:41 PM
Thanks for the compliment. I just tell it like it is, with pizzazz. I say what many people will not say. Why? Because I ain't scared. I like being able to voice my opinion, and I have read the rules very carefully, so that I don't take a chance on violating them. I guess if you don't like what I write, you don't have to reply. Pretty simple, huh?
:congrats: