View Full Version : Congratulations, mranderson...

Keith
10-11-2005, 09:37 PM
I would like to Congratulate mranderson, one of our most dedicated and active members, for receiving a promotion at his job today. :congrats:

MrAnderson has worked for Dell Inc. now for quite a long time as a Senior Public Live Voice Respose Agent. After going through testing and interviews, he was offered a promotion as a "Consumer Sales Representative." In this new position, he will be selling computers to consumers. The only downfall is that he will be working 40-55 hours a week.

This is a position that he has certainly earned, through lots of hard work, so I want to CONGRATULATE mranderson on his promotion.:yourock:

Doug Loudenback
10-11-2005, 10:51 PM
Me, too, MrAnderson, you're the man!

Now, if you can just keep your weekly work hours to the limits of what Keith said, "the only downfall is that he will be working 40-55 hours a week", you'll be doing very well and have an additional cudo from me for sure ... sad to say, most of us self-employed bums haven't yet figured out how to keep our weekly hours so small, even at 55 hours ... but I guess that's the price, as well as reward, for being self-employed. Not a knock, just the way it is.

MadMonk
10-12-2005, 11:17 AM
Great job! :respect:

So Mr. Anderson, ... can OKCTalk-people expect a great deal on a new Dell now? :LolLolLol

floater
10-12-2005, 12:01 PM
Congrats, Mr. A!

PUGalicious
10-12-2005, 12:03 PM
... sad to say, most of us self-employed bums haven't yet figured out how to keep our weekly hours so small, even at 55 hours ... but I guess that's the price, as well as reward, for being self-employed. Not a knock, just the way it is.
Ain't that the truth.

Congrats, mranderson. Hope you thrive in the new position.http://www.okctalk.com/images/Smailies%2001-28-08/congrats.gif

Karried
10-12-2005, 07:22 PM
Congratulations, I hope you love your new position!

El Gato Pollo Loco!!!
10-17-2005, 11:57 PM
congrats.